+ Follow This Topic
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: bad stuff happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    It would definitely help. I'd be the happiest guy around.
    Briefly. Then the self-doubt would set in, and you'd start questioning as to why she is with you. You'd contradict her every time she said something positive about you, and eventually she'd realize that you distrusted her.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    Well... some do. But does he really want to get with a girl that wants to change him to suit herself? That shit get old, fast.
    Yeah, that would be pretty friggin' awesome! That would ensure that after breaking up, I'd have been trained to get other girls!
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    Briefly. Then the self-doubt would set in, and you'd start questioning as to why she is with you. You'd contradict her every time she said something positive about you, and eventually she'd realize that you distrusted her.
    Lol, nah, that's too basic, too NORMAL...I guarantee that would not happen.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

it would happen LR-till you boost your slf-esteem youll push every girl away coz f your insecurities. sorry but its a fact. you cant be in any sort of healthy relationship if you always feel not good enough for her. its that simple

I am sure I can. I think I know myself.

Hey, we should get a pool going!

Naturally any average girl would chew LR alive and spit him out. Unless he finds really insecure girl(so they can suffer together for a while) or goldiga(who will use his wallet as her own) or girl whos looking to be hes mother(so she can make him dependable on her). Anyway only way how to stay in a relationship for a while would be get together with one of these type of girls and realise that relationship have problem since day one so work on it since day one too. Like emotional support from friends and relatives, counselling, helpline, loveforum. It would take about 200 posts a day just to keep LR relationship alive. - Otherwise there is no way how you can stay in relationship longer than few months unless you find something that makes the man out of you.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Lol, I just love the vote of no confidence here...

Lol, I just love the vote of no confidence here...
    they know what it takes to maintain a relationship..... I'm sure that anyone else who had no confidence would get told the same thing.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

I'd have confidence up the wazoo if I were in a relationship. I'd have to.

Lol. Now he doesn't care about my drinking; yet he yells at me very loudly and threatens to kick me out because I drink energy drinks. o.0
    If old dick can treat you this way. I wonder what young pussy could do to you.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Pfft. I've got spine to not allow a broad to run over me. In fact, that's exactly why I won't have anything more to do with flake girl and game playing girl. Don't treat me like some sniveling coward.

I've got a new theory: if a girl gets over 5 Likes on any of her FB pics, she's too good looking for me.
    Last edited by Love'sReject; 20-04-13 at 10:12 AM.

Yeah, probably.

Pfft. I've got spine to not allow a broad to run over me. In fact, that's exactly why I won't have anything more to do with flake girl and game playing girl. Don't treat me like some sniveling coward.

I've got a new theory: if a girl gets over 5 Likes on any of her FB pics, she's too good looking for me.
    Well, that pretty much rules out the entire female population. Have a nice single life
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

I came up with an idea earlier, it's going to prove something but I won't say what until/if it has the result I expect: From this point on, I'm just going to be a real happy-go-lucky guy. About everything. Optimistic about everything. I haven't decided the timeframe but I'll do it until it produces a clear result. So that means no bashing on anyone or thing. "Darfur? GREAT. It's awesome that there's injustice in the world. So good, really."

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast