+ Follow This Topic
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: How can I be castrated?

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    So you equate your 'manhood' to an herb? A plant? That figures.
    Well, yes. Of course I do. I mean, I'm a student of the Wisdom. Furthermore, we also refer to the Rafter of Fir, as the Good Book cites in context respectively.

Don't you mean "grows" in the middle east?

Maybe you're the one that needs ESL classes.
    No, I meant to write 'goes in the middle east'. The middle east is a body part of the Shulamite.

Seriously, I've got really sharp box-cutter blades, and I can hit you hard enough that you won't feel a thing... at least not until later. And really by then, you'll have bled out so it won't matter.

Beware of those that offer what you ask for. Someone may give it to you.

Damn, you're fun to banter with. :p

Seriously, I've got really sharp box-cutter blades, and I can hit you hard enough that you won't feel a thing... at least not until later. And really by then, you'll have bled out so it won't matter.

Beware of those that offer what you ask for. Someone may give it to you.
    Is it the sexual frustration? I understand, my friend.

Not even remotely, buddy... not even remotely.

Not even remotely, buddy... not even remotely.
    Sinking into our distant place, are we?

You don't have to put up all these walls with me.

You can talk it out. I've done a bit of counseling in my time.

Man you are definately schitzophrenic. Go and get some meds. You are the reason religion should be banned!
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Oh and after years of women being treated like second class citizens, they do have the divine right to be as malicious and vicious to men like you as they want to be. Your mentality towards women and how they should be does not belong in todays society. Your the problem. We have evolved, you cannot catch up and that is why women hate you coz you expect them to be some silly little doormat who has no independence or freedom. Screw you

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    Oh and after years of women being treated like second class citizens, they do have the divine right to be as malicious and vicious to men like you as they want to be. Your mentality towards women and how they should be does not belong in todays society. Your the problem. We have evolved, you cannot catch up and that is why women hate you coz you expect them to be some silly little doormat who has no independence or freedom. Screw you
    Bring it b*tch. I'm up for war. I don't even play. You don't know anything about me, and everything you think you do is wrong, like it always was.

Pcm i like balls-just not how they look

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    Pcm i like balls-just not how they look
    I don't care what you like. What are you even doing in here? You haven't even gotten to the actual question I asked, you just don't like what I'm saying. I don't like you either. I want you to know it, feel it, believe it. What I'm saying is killin your vibe. And I'm gonna kill it dead.

You ain't never been oppressed, you spoiled little priss yuppster from Bonny land.. I understand why Irish men drink.
    Last edited by anastasis; 23-12-13 at 03:32 PM.

No need to mutilate yourself OP, try this badass drug instead. Keep your balls and get your kicks flying the other way. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/29/didier-jambart-parkinsons-drug-gay-sex-addict-glaxosmithkline_n_2212348.html

Quote Originally Posted by dickriculous View Post
    No need to mutilate yourself OP, try this badass drug instead. Keep your balls and get your kicks flying the other way. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/29/didier-jambart-parkinsons-drug-gay-sex-addict-glaxosmithkline_n_2212348.html
    Actually, I was researching today and found Depo-Provera. This is said to significantly reduce sex drive to the point of near 0%. Most of the people to whom it has been given state that they are sex drive free. That would really be nice. I'll check into it. I'm not trying to openly bash your chosen ammoral lifestyle, but my flag doesn't fly those colors, if you catch my swing. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by anastasis View Post
    I'm not trying to openly bash your chosen ammoral lifestyle, but my flag doesn't fly those colors
    Your steadfast determination to avoid pussy yells a very different story my friend.

Oh well, as long as you find a solution you're happy with that's all that matters

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast