+ Follow This Topic
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Problem with erection...

I want too and don't want too....I guess one day I actually will have enough of this crap...

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by FrenchMaid
    I want too and don't want too....I guess one day I actually will have enough of this crap...
    I mean you are still young .......37 I believe right? And you have your looks going for you. Your personality rocks....! Do it while you still have it all. Why wait until your even older. You still have some good years left....Use them and find the man you deserve!
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

Quote Originally Posted by Ellynn
    I mean you are still young .......37 I believe right? And you have your looks going for you. Your personality rocks....! Do it while you still have it all. Why wait until your even older. You still have some good years left....Use them and find the man you deserve!
    Thanks Ellynn! You are a very nice person!
    Yes I am 37, yes I know, I don't want to wait until I'm full of wrinkles and old...and still now when I look behind me..I can't really see much have change for the pass 4 years...
    I accomplish a lots.. like moving from a small city to this one, then learn english because when I move here i didn't know english at all, raise 2 kids, went to school and university, and now I have a good job for the last 14 yrs.

But I don't know what my futur will be like..?

"Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yes I know the future is scary and uncertain. But one thing is for certain. You do not deserve to be treated like that! Even though you don't know what lies ahead.....Im sure it would be alot better then what you are dealing with now.

Tone Guest
    Seriously, you're gorgeous for your age - a lot of women would LOVE to look that good. You deserve to be with someone who appreciates you and will respect you.

Yes I know the future is scary and uncertain. But one thing is for certain. You do not deserve to be treated like that! Even though you don't know what lies ahead.....Im sure it would be alot better then what you are dealing with now.
    I will love to meet someone that would treated me good, and gave me compliment unstead putting me down all the time...
    but sometime when I think about it i am 37 with kids.. sometime its very hard to find a partner when you have kids, men don't want to get involve with women with kids...but I guess you never know...

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    Seriously, you're gorgeous for your age - a lot of women would LOVE to look that good. You deserve to be with someone who appreciates you and will respect you.
    Thanks Tone! I appreciate that.....
    But its funny there a lots of people that tell me that but it doesn't sink in my head I don't find myself that good looking....
    This summer I went to the store to buy some cigar for my bf... I was stun because the guy behind the counter ask me for my identity cards.. I said to him.. "are you crazy" i am 37.. he did not believe me...he actually ask me for my card...I could not believe it...
    People in the store were laughing of my reaction...because I look at the guy and I keep saying " you are joking me righ, you really want my card"..lol what a guy...

Tone Guest
    I will love to meet someone that would treated me good, and gave me compliment unstead putting me down all the time...
    but sometime when I think about it i am 37 with kids.. sometime its very hard to find a partner when you have kids, men don't want to get involve with women with kids...but I guess you never know...
    You'll never be able to know or look if you stay with this jerkoff.

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    You'll never be able to know or look if you stay with this jerkoff.
    Yes I know..

To eveyron I will wish you a good weekend its almost 4h00 here and it time for me to get my bike and bike home too see if anything is red on his side...lol...talk to you later...

"Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    My friend has three kids and is dating someone who LOVES her kids. My other friend has a daughter from a previous relationship and just married a guy two weeks ago who loves kids as well.

They are out there....you just have to find them. Don't you want to get married? Or at least have someone who treats you with respect? This guy you are with totally puts you down.....to lower your self-esteem. He has you sooo brainwashed thinking that your nothing...so that you won't leave him. He probably makes you think you are lucky to be with him....cuz at least someone wants you.

But this guy has it all wrong. I have heard of guys doing this to women. Putting them down so much that they actually feel like nothing and feel greatful for what little attention they get from their jerk bfs/husbands.

But the honest to god truth (whether your ugly or beautiful) is that NO one deserves to be treated like that! There is always something better out there. ANd honestly...is it so bad to be alone?

I would rather be alone then settle for a man who makes me feel AND treats me like Sh*t. I don't know but being single for awhile isn't bad. You can do what YOU want to do....and have no one to answer to but yourself....or people you love(like your kids, friends etc). Once you build up your self esteem.......you get out there. And guys are attracted to women that are not only beautiful(which you are) but women who have a wonderful personality and a good self-esteem..(which you will get once you leave him).

No one should ever put you down, make you feel worthless or not good enough, or make you do things that you are uncomfortable with.

Please keep this in mind. You don't want to wake up one day and regret all those years you stayed with this man....and realize that its too late. Its not too late NOW..but only you can make this step.....and yes it might not be easy at first....but it will get better. Anything is better then the sh*t you have had to put up with lately...

Ah, Ellynn speaks; and as usual some very sound advice. I guess we can close this thread now.

I for one would be more inclined to date a girl with kids; a single mom. But I'm a single dad. Maybe b/c we'd have more in common? I would fear that aa girl without kids might be a little more 'selfish'. I'm not sure if that's the right way to look at it, but kids change your life so dramatically, and you learn to live for other etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd95
    Ah, Ellynn speaks; and as usual some very sound advice. I guess we can close this thread now.

I for one would be more inclined to date a girl with kids; a single mom. But I'm a single dad. Maybe b/c we'd have more in common? I would fear that aa girl without kids might be a little more 'selfish'. I'm not sure if that's the right way to look at it, but kids change your life so dramatically, and you learn to live for other etc.
    Yep that true what you just said...that kids change your life so dramatically that you learn to live for other...

My friend has three kids and is dating someone who LOVES her kids. My other friend has a daughter from a previous relationship and just married a guy two weeks ago who loves kids as well.

They are out there....you just have to find them. Don't you want to get married? Or at least have someone who treats you with respect? This guy you are with totally puts you down.....to lower your self-esteem. He has you sooo brainwashed thinking that your nothing...so that you won't leave him. He probably makes you think you are lucky to be with him....cuz at least someone wants you.

But this guy has it all wrong. I have heard of guys doing this to women. Putting them down so much that they actually feel like nothing and feel greatful for what little attention they get from their jerk bfs/husbands.

But the honest to god truth (whether your ugly or beautiful) is that NO one deserves to be treated like that! There is always something better out there. ANd honestly...is it so bad to be alone?

I would rather be alone then settle for a man who makes me feel AND treats me like Sh*t. I don't know but being single for awhile isn't bad. You can do what YOU want to do....and have no one to answer to but yourself....or people you love(like your kids, friends etc). Once you build up your self esteem.......you get out there. And guys are attracted to women that are not only beautiful(which you are) but women who have a wonderful personality and a good self-esteem..(which you will get once you leave him).

No one should ever put you down, make you feel worthless or not good enough, or make you do things that you are uncomfortable with.

Please keep this in mind. You don't want to wake up one day and regret all those years you stayed with this man....and realize that its too late. Its not too late NOW..but only you can make this step.....and yes it might not be easy at first....but it will get better. Anything is better then the sh*t you have had to put up with lately...
    Hi....
    Thank.. I will defenitely think about what you just said...but I know for sure that when I do decide to leave him, I will stay by myself for a while ...I think that I need it...

Hi....
    Thank.. I will defenitely think about what you just said...but I know for sure that when I do decide to leave him, I will stay by myself for a while ...I think that I need it...
    Interesting how all you said is "when I do" as opposed to "if I do"
    Why don't you do the both of you a favor and do it now, if that's your thinking.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast