+ Follow This Topic
Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your Pictures! Of you, your pets, flower garden, trips away, city shots or .....

Actually, I'm with dollhouse on this one. Honestly, I am not just saying that because you are my buddy, meg. All three outfits are really cute, but I think yours is the best. Also kind of funny that you are the only one not looking directly at the camera. Did somebody/something distract you at the last minute? LOL!

Really nice photographs in this thread. I obviously missed a few since some have been deleted but ones I can see are really nice.

I have photos of myself on my profile from when I used to regularly post here along with some images of my dog.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

[MENTION=70896]Exeter19[/MENTION] - Most definitely [MENTION=71386]TheEvilJester[/MENTION] - TBH most times I just don't heard the taking pic cue and I am always chatting or watching others from our group because when we go to things like that a big bunch of us go to it.
    Friends don't wait for me to look at the camera when others are ready lol [MENTION=77017]lovebroken[/MENTION] - Thank you, from me and others who posted here. I'll go look at the photos you have on your account.

“It’s no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.”

Quote Originally Posted by lovebroken View Post
    Really nice photographs in this thread. I obviously missed a few since some have been deleted but ones I can see are really nice.

I have photos of myself on my profile from when I used to regularly post here along with some images of my dog.
    DOGGY!!!! I wanna crawl into the picture and pet him/her! LOL! I love animals.... have I mentioned that before? Is that a Boston Terrier? I love those.

Quote Originally Posted by megvoh View Post
    LOL. Think those pics were on page two? You asked what was on my face after I posted it, meows! I found the octoberfest beerfest photo so I will add it to my profile pictures if you and others want to check. Not the best of best pics but am dressed up. I am only one in shorts not a dress though. Might post a Halloween dress up if we do something group wise this year.
    Cool pic and you girls look like you were enjoying yourself -- do you do that yearly? I've been to big sausage and beer garden ones with lots of music and had fun there.

- - - Updated - - -

You and the pup are cute, lovebroken.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

[MENTION=71386]TheEvilJester[/MENTION], Yes, she is a Boston terrier and her name is Hazel after the character in the movie The Fault in Our Stars

I have another picture of her in a thread I called which dog breed should I pick thread in Off Topics. I'll find the link to the thread and give you the Post # if you'd like to see.

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.loveforum.net/off-topic-discussion/91734-dog-pet-prefer-2.html

Post 22.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

hazel looks like a nice little dog, lovebroken.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

I love Boston Terriers. ...Then again, I love dogs in general. ....Then again, I love animals in general. I'm like a big kid when it comes to animals. They always seem to love me too.

[MENTION=71386]TheEvilJester[/MENTION], Yes, she is a Boston terrier and her name is Hazel after the character in the movie The Fault in Our Stars

I have another picture of her in a thread I called which dog breed should I pick thread in Off Topics. I'll find the link to the thread and give you the Post # if you'd like to see.

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.loveforum.net/off-topic-discussion/91734-dog-pet-prefer-2.html

Post 22.
    Aw...Hazel is an absolute sweetiepie and you are equally as lovely.

I added a new pic of myself & it goes with the theme of my horror movie choice ( one of them ) The Birds hehe not the best pic of me but the photo is hilarious nonetheless & I was terrified in it ;] So if anyone on my profile wants to check it out.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Both you and the birds look pretty... you have a big smile on through the terror... I don't think I would because those birds look huge to me... were they getting in your hair? I laughed at you saying about your movie choice as well.

[MENTION=70280]Jffs24[/MENTION] - Thank you. We try to go to it once a year along with some other festivals we have here too.
    [MENTION=77017]lovebroken[/MENTION] - forgot to say last visit your dog is a cutie and you are pretty finally a fellow blonde here, well, I think Jffs24 is blonde off his pic he showed but I mean female blonde lol [MENTION=78034]breathe123[/MENTION] - OMG OMG they are all over you and at you, do you have three on you at once? I'd piss myself if it was me. Awesome photo.

“It’s no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.”

Thanks ~ dollhouse & megvoh :]

Yep ~ one was on my head hehehe Scared shitless :] They were tame though & well trained so I didn't think they'd rip my hair out or pluck an eye out but you never know what could go wrong. But they are beautiful birds.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

LOL! Oh man, too funny! I love how the one bird is just cleaning himself/herself like it is no big deal. Like he/she is just always hanging out with pretty ladies and it is no thing. LOL!

BTW, I am so super jealous! I want to hang out with a bunch of birds and have one of them sitting on my head.

Hehehe ~ Thanks. I love birds but they also scare me, it's a weird thing with me. But I hate letting my fear get the better of me too. I think those birds are so used to tourists & nesting on strangers they just go about their natural bird business.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast