+ Follow This Topic
Page 92 of 112 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102 ... LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 1673

Thread: Post here instead of contacting your ex!

Hi ex,

I just realized how much stronger I've been since we first broke up. I'm by NO means completely healed, and I still have my (very) weak moments, but I'm not crying every morning/night anymore, and I don't tear up when telling people what happened between us (since my family keeps asking one-by-one how you are doing).

I got a little bit stronger. And I'm going to keep getting that way until you are just a mere "good memory" from 2012. It's not going to be easy, and there will definitely be days where I wish I had you back and wish you wanted to try harder, but wishing gets us nowhere. Accepting reality and adapting to it is what is going to pull me through.

I miss you, but that's expected. One day, I won't miss you anymore, and you're going to realize what a big mistake you made.

I miss you a lot this morning. Last Christmas we were Skyping and talking about what gifts we got for others and what gifts we received. Now it's just silence. I had a dream last night that we were talking and slowly building up to getting back together. It was only a dream, though. Gotta remind myself it's over and I deserve better.

yet i have a blind hope. somehow you will get back searching for me. i know it sounds stupid..after all it's a matter of heart ..full of love ..it has no brain to give a thought or to realize it will never gonna happen

Ha! Too bad for you ex because you missed out. You never even got a chance to have sex with me. The other day, I was looking at the full length mirror fully naked. I know I am skinny and I wish I am a little fatter. But I am thin with curves at all the right places. My butt is curvy and my legs are lean and shapely. I am sexy as hell! I looked at the mirror and thought to myself "I would **** me". Too bad ex. You missed out.

Also, you've probably been masturbating and thinking about me.
    Last edited by fearoflove; 26-12-12 at 09:17 AM.

i'm new here and saw this thread. why is it that almost everyone has to go through this. anyway all i wanted to tell him is
    i miss your arms

Christmas came and went. I enjoyed the time with my family, REALLY enjoyed it, but you were in the back of my mind the whole time. Ugh. And of course my grandma brought you up and made it sound like MY fault that we broke up. Here I sit, day after Christmas, working on Gmail, and you RANDOMLY popped up onto my gchat... you must have unblocked me. Yet you won't IM or say hi, so why torture me? Instead of sad, I'm starting to become more pissed at you. Mister "I want to be friends," and you don't even bother to text or call on one of the biggest holidays of the year... instead you email me 5 days before the holiday ending with a "take care of yourself" then unblock me on the IM service we used to use to chat all day during work? What the hell is your problem? Figure your shit out. I'm done trying to justify your actions or give excuses to your confusing behavior. If you had REALLY wanted to be my friend, you would've tried harder than you're doing now. I'm sorry... I'm sorry I wasted the whole past YEAR loving someone who is so conflicted and obviously doesn't share the same feelings.

My heart is in a million pieces. I am missing you like I have never missed anyone before.
    I feel totally blessed that we met and we had wonderful times and that we both opened our hearts to loving. I know the last couple of months have been difficult for us all but I truly believe that we let life get in the way.

What wehave is a gift - not many get to experience such and it was beyond my wildest dreams about love. I am at a loss - I have no idea what to do.

Please my love open you heart and mind up again.

I love you so much.

After 3.5 years of trying to conceive a baby I cant believe you walked out on me when our baby was 5 weeks old!!!

I HATE you! I hate that you will make our son grow in a single parent household, I hate you for making him one day have step parents, I hate you for making my childs life less than perfect.

Again I neither thought you would leave me, but you did it again.

I hate you for being selfish.

I hate you that you didnt want to make our sons first christmas special and of course only thought of yourself.

we are not officially over but as of this moment this guy dont like me anymore...according to him i am so clingy and he is full of me. actually he advice me not to think of him.....and he really spat to my face that he dont want to marry me.

Actually i want to get over you.. You are such a pain in the ass..at first u are asking me why i am not checking on you how come i bombarded u with questions u cant handle it. i love you but i want to love myself more..im such a desperate trying to ask for your attention. i just wish i could get over and move on but how...i am seeing you everyday and it kills me..(
    Last edited by loynoi; 30-12-12 at 10:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ANGREYREDHEAD View Post
    After 3.5 years of trying to conceive a baby I cant believe you walked out on me when our baby was 5 weeks old!!!

I HATE you! I hate that you will make our son grow in a single parent household, I hate you for making him one day have step parents, I hate you for making my childs life less than perfect.

Again I neither thought you would leave me, but you did it again.

I hate you for being selfish.

I hate you that you didnt want to make our sons first christmas special and of course only thought of yourself.
    He really is an asshole. But your child's life is not going to be less than perfect. Many people grew up perfectly fine in a single parent household. Trust in yourself that everything will be ok.

I will not give you the satisfaction to know that I was sad. I will not let you see a tear drop on my face. I will let you know one day that I have moved on to something better!

I'm not going to react. I won't beg and I won't let you see a tear. I will make you see what you've missed one day

Yes. Keep working on your body! He'll see that he missed out!

nice little outlet, for the time being.

could not help but sms her back, we have had a few months of silence and occasional sms back n forth.

Tut this new year we exchanged well wishes again..but she ended here sms with here name n brackets, which to me shows her distance from us even through an sms.

i miss u so much my heart my head s all over the place, i wish u would give me a proper reason why we split up. you cant keep saying you love me nd want to be
    with me even tho u ended it

Page 92 of 112 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102 ... LastLast