+ Follow This Topic
Page 94 of 364 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104144194 ... LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 5451

Thread: What you enjoyed today

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah, true.....but my options were upgrade the RAM or buy a new computer and I don't have the money for that right now. $100 was a sweet deal!
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

6 x 500 ml cans of V energy drink consumed over 4 hours, a large hoagie sandwich with jalapenos, and a grope of myself when Kate Pierson came out on stage in a B52's DVD I've got.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Hot young student nurse following me today... he was pretty much perfect. Very tall (6'5) dark, handsome, and smart. Even my patient that was in restraints due to combative dementia was charmed every time he walked into the room, so much so that we were able to untie her.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Hot young student nurse following me today... he was pretty much perfect. Very tall (6'5) dark, handsome, and smart. Even my patient that was in restraints due to combative dementia was charmed every time he walked into the room, so much so that we were able to untie her.
    Oh man, I would've totally lost concentration.

If you see me in your hospital tomorrow with vague symptoms, don't be surprised.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Thursdays, lovesjoy... he will be there on Thursdays.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    This is what I booked for my daughter's surprise birthday party. I can't wait!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdN6olQXHyo&feature=related"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

ewww, hippies.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Hippies > uptight Mormons wearing polo shirts and khakis or prairie dresses.

Anyway, her friends aren't hippies. they're just regular teenagers, and playing those drums is a LOT of fun.

Fair enough

I just have a thing against hippies playing bongos.

Freaky roadtrip and a backpackers hostel incident.

They smell something horrific on a hot summers day, particularly the hippy women.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    hah! well, no bongos... we are playing djembes.

The circles I have been going to have been great, but I did see one (not participate in) where some freaky woman was dancing (poorly) in the center. I was pretty amused from a distance.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    hah! well, no bongos... we are playing djembes.

The circles I have been going to have been great, but I did see one (not participate in) where some freaky woman was dancing (poorly) in the center. I was pretty amused from a distance.
    I had a drunken mate grab a girl in an almost similar situation and then proceeded to throw her witchy poo booted spindly ankles up in the air, help her hike the purple crushed velvet curtain material long dress over her head, and go for their lives.

Unfortunately, it was by the bonfire and there were about 20 of us questioning what was happening and why he was rooting a haggard woman 30 years his senior in front of us.

I tried to stop him part way through it all, but have you ever tried to seperate a pair of knotted dogs before?

I backed away, finished my beer, and thanked the heavens above that I didn't get any of it on me.

Liberal hippy chicks are deranged and she took advantage of his foggy beer goggles.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Durian View Post
    I had a drunken mate grab a girl in an almost similar situation and then proceeded to throw her witchy poo booted spindly ankles up in the air, help her hike the purple crushed velvet curtain material long dress over her head, and go for their lives.
    Yeah, poor guy. He was definitely victimized!

I love the way you write.

We fixed him up the following Christmas.

After he passed out.. we gaffa taped him to a telephone pole, connected ropes to his limbs, decorated him with tree lights and made him wave and/or breakdance whenever cars drove by.

Though it was a sight more tasteful than the geriatric wiccan event.

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I enjoyed this commercial ... It's real. Get your groove on, ladies! There are some parodies on youtube as well ...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVogg_0Hhus"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]
    Last edited by tooxshort; 29-01-10 at 01:03 PM.
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    That looks kind of nasty.