+ Follow This Topic
Page 95 of 112 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 1673

Thread: Post here instead of contacting your ex!

The more I speak to you, the more I realize that such a piece of shit doesn't deserve me at all. I wanted you back in the morning. I hate, I really really hate you now.
    You are never to blame, aren't you? It's me who messed it all up. Of course, who else could it be?
    You know what? I don't want to pretend that I wish you a happiness. As a matter of fact, I wish you were miserable and desperate, just like I was.
    You f***ing . Burn in hell

When I met you my life improved so much and I felt like I was living a dream. You loved all the same things as me and we had soo much fun together. I looked after you when you were in hospital and always looked forward to your texts and seeing you and holding you in my arms. Then you told me that you had cheated on me which could of been possibly the worst thing you could of done to me. After telling me you would never cheat after experiencing it in your previous relationship and know how much it can hurt someone. I feel like you ripped my heart out and stomped on it. I truly loved you and thought you felt the same and thought we would last a long long time. I don't know if I can ever put the same level of trust and love into anyone the way I did with you. I'm broken and don't know if I can be fixed. I wish things were different...

Aside from the big tits and the experience of walking about the campus in a relationship, eh, I guess I don't really care anymore. I've lost chances with far better, now THOSE are the tough losses to reflect on..
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Milena, what I mean is the last moorning You did see Me in recycling. You was standing at the Sigitas green car and looking at Me coming closer and smiling,(glowing) looking at ground because You was brighter than a sun then. So lifting My eyes up just enought to see You made My smile wider. I slowly opened the doors and You quickly jumped in. That's when I made the biggest mistake of My life by ignoring You. When I could easly look in Your eyes with eyes full of love and say how beautiful You are and give You a groundshaking, icemelting, fireburning, storming kiss. Than hug You tight and softly whisper in Your ear 3 simple words that says it all.
    September 18, 2012

6:03am

Hey, Milena, what movies do You like? I started to watch the Dredd movie one night when suddenly realized that life is short so the question about You standing at the car cathed my mind. However the end of the film was good.
    September 21, 2012

11:45am

Milena, I must tell You something. You are a cool girl. A very beautiful girl. It's Your smile and heart that are the most beautiful. That's why everyone likes You. Here is some advice. I always wanted to ask what a pretty girl like You doing in a place like recycling. It would be much easier to find a better job if You would speak more english(not better but more) and eventualy Your english will become better(Imagine how it will be to find a good job in Poland without willing to speak polish.). Just talk with everyone you can ! I wish You luck with finding a boyfriend. You deserve the best one there is. Just trust Yourself. You are beautiful always remember that and never forget !

I never got reply to these letters and never did deserve them anyway.

Les Mots Bleus

Il est six heures au clocher de l'église
    Dans le square les fleurs poétisent
    Une fille va sortir de la mairie
    Comme chaque soir je l'attends
    Elle me sourit
    Il faudrait que je lui parle
    A tout prix

Je lui dirai les mots bleus
    Les mots qu'on dit avec les yeux
    Parler me semble ridicule
    Je m'élance et puis je recule
    Devant une phrase inutile
    Qui briserait l'instant fragile
    D'une rencontre
    D'une rencontre

Ceux qui rendent les gens heureux
    Je l'appellerai sans la nommer
    Je suis peut-áªtre démodé
    Le vent d'hiver souffle en avril
    J'aime le silence immobile
    D'une rencontre
    D'une rencontre

Il n'y a plus d'horloge, plus de clocher
    Dans le square les arbres sont couchés
    Je reviens par le train de nuit
    Sur le quai je la vois
    Qui me sourit
    Il faudra bien qu'elle comprenne
    A tout prix

Les mots qu'on dit avec les yeux
    Toutes les excuses que l'on donne
    Sont comme les baisers que l'on vole
    Il reste une rancœur subtile
    Qui gá¢cherait l'instant fragile
    De nos retrouvailles
    De nos retrouvailles

Une histoire d'amour sans paroles
    N'a pas besoin du protocole
    Et tous les longs discours futiles
    Terniraient quelque peu le style
    De nos retrouvailles
    De nos retrouvailles

Je lui dirai tous les mots bleus
    Tous ceux qui rendent les gens heureux
    Tous les mots bleus

It is six o'clock at the church's bell-tower
    At the park the flowers poetize
    A girl will leave the town hall
    As each evening I await for her
    She smiles at me
    It's necessary that I speak to her
    At all costs

I will tell her the blue words
    The words we say with the eyes
    To speak seems ridiculous to me
    I throw myself and then I move back
    In front of an useless sentence
    Who would break the fragile moment
    Of an encounter
    Of an encounter

Those which make people happy
    I will call her without naming her
    I am perhaps out of fashion
    The wind of winter blows in April
    I love the motionless silence
    Of an encounter
    Of an encounter

There is no more clock, no more bell-tower
    In the park the trees are lying
    I return by the night train
    Over the dock I see her
    Who smiles at me
    It's necessary that she understand
    At all costs

The words we say with the eyes
    All the excuses that we give
    Are like the kisses that we steal
    It remains a subtle rancor
    Who would waste the fragile moment
    Of our re-encounter
    Of our re-encounter

A love story without words
    Have no need for protocol
    And all futile long discourses
    Would somewhat tarnish the little style
    Of our re-encounter
    Of our re-encounter

I will tell her all the blue words
    All those which make people happy
    All the blue words

h ttp://w ww.youtube.com/watch?v=LdfB8pM-qLw

I'm sorry

Hey you,
    How have you been? Hope your holiday was good, I love the way you didn't even reply to my emails must be too busy with those dirty hoes over there, every time I think of you there I get so angry ... Deep breath anyways... I know I have not been good to you in our relationship but it was going nowhere we both know... You never believe I didn't cheat on you through the 4 years , I truely did love you and still do, I guess I always will. I can't stop thinking of you and only god knows how hard I have to try to stop myself from driving to your house. I miss you so so much my heart aches when I think your with someone else... You tell me I have everything I don't need you but it's not about what I have it's what matters to me. If I could walk away and be with you I would but we both know I can't . I wish you were my first and I yours then maybe we won't have anything between us. I love you my darling

Hey, so you've moved on... It's not easy loving someone and knowing it won't go anywhere. You always thought I didn't love you well you was wrong , you always thought I was flirting and looking to hook up with other people while being with you.... Did you not realize you were the only one I had eyes for, did you not see the way I looked at you like it was the first and last time I would see you? ... Did you not feel it in my kisses or the way I held you? I tried so hard to be around you when you was down but you were my man and I needed you to be strong. No matter how long I left I always came back to you, you were my home, my best friend, my love my soul, I wanted to grow old with you, travel the world with you, it didn't matter to me how you look or if you had money or not, I just want you... You was too insecure to see that. It didn't matter to me where we go or who notices me I was with you, as far as I was concerned no one comes close to you. Your so stupid and blind I would have given you such a wonderful life well I hope you got what you were searching for, I hope you forget about me otherwise it will eat you up inside cos I can never get back with you if you even touch another girl.

You've let me down in the worst possible way. I needed you more than ever and you walked away. You were weak and you left a massive hole in my life. After you left you said you still loved me and you wanted to be there for me, yet I've hardly seen you or heard from you. All you've done is party and try and drink the memories of me away. You've tainted all my memories of you and made me question whether the two and a half years we spent together were all lies. You've hurt me more than I ever thought you could. I just don't understand what went wrong?

I feel like I should hate you for what you've done to me. But I just want you to come back. You meant more to me than I ever realised and I feel like I meant nothing to you.

Hey you what's wrong with you, it's killing me why I can't get through to you!! What the he'll are you doing ?? You know it don't even matter to me if you have a girlfriend all I wish is for you to be happy. Just let me know your ok.

The night you told me you completely understood how terrible I felt after you lied to me and cheated on me, you were lieing at that very second. Now you blame me for the whole thing. You're crazy, and thinking and dreaming of you makes me sad, as I know it's a waste of time.

Feel great dating and being a guy magnet again. The breakup was a blessing.

Hey retard!! You don't look nice with red cheek make up thingy shite! You are mixed race!! Who are you fooling with your trannie looking red cheeks??

HEY EX,

I'm so happy I finally know what the heck happened to us. I'm so happy that, on VALENTINE'S DAY, I found out from someone else that you slept with another woman one night after the bar, came home to me and OUR bed less than an hour later. Then, I got to walk around for a month wondering what was wrong with me. OH WAIT, you just felt too guilty to stay with me, but you were too much of a COWARD to tell me what actually happened yourself. You lied to yourself to feel better, and then you lied to my face. Stop going to the bar and crying about how depressed you are, no one cares.

Dont worry, all boys lie! This just proves that he is NOT real man if he did not have enough respect to tell you something was going on. Honesty is the best policy, he is a coward. You are better off without him.

So happy to see that someone has a positive outlook on their broken relationship! You go girl, GIRL POWER!! Stay strong, could probably use some help from you dealing with my own breakup...

Page 95 of 112 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105 ... LastLast