+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Does he fancy me?

Does he fancy me?

Hello,

Theres this guy I like at school. I only have him in History and Cooking, we don't talk much but we always talk on msn and text eachother in classes. He told me on Thursday that he didn't talk to me becuase he feels shy around me for some reason. When I have to go brb or go somewhere on msn he'll go "Hurry back hun" and when he comes back from brb he'll go "miss me?" hehe. I also told him that these guys were having a go at me, I told him on msn and he said "If anyone touches you I'd punch them".. so I know he'd stick up for me. On Saturday he wanted me to tell him who I fancied, and he begged me for an hour over aol to tell him, so I told him it was him, but he seemed cool with it and said we were still good mates. The thing is he has a girlfriend at the moment, and everytime I see them together I wish it was me. Of course, I don't want to break them up.

I'm just wondering if you think he's flirting with me?
    Does it sound like he fancys me?
    What kind of questions could I ask to find out if he does fancy me or would consider going out with me?

Your help would be much appreciated. Thankyou.

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    He might like you, but the fact is..he is dating someone else.

Until then, I wouldn't respond to his texts or messages. Plus, what is up with him not being able to talk to you in person? Sounds to me like either he is shy or hes sneaking around on his gf. Either way, this guy needs to make up his mind. Cheating or going around flirting w/ other people while being in a relationship is a big turnoff!
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....