+ Follow This Topic

Thread: working together...

working together...

We worked together on Wednesday, things went fairly smoothly. It was her first day back since her 'vacation'. She was beautiful and there were a few awkward moments, but nothing major. We actually joked around alot and had fun with our customers. She even complimented me for growing my beard and letting my hair grow longer. The next day, Thursday, was her second day back and I made it a point to be done and out of there by the time she came in. I went back to the store later that night, after she'd left, to check on things(like I normally do). She had left her bike there when she left, must have walked to her other pt job. I left a note on her seat, saying "good work today, thanks for taking care of stuff" - I normally work Thursday afternoons, it was the first time she'd handled all the business of that day on her own.

Ok, so I'm doing great with all this and not hung up on it, but i AM nervous about tomorrow. We will be the only ones there in the morning. Yes, I made the schedule so I'm not complaining. I want to get work done and also hang out a little bit. Just feeling nervous.
    Sniff first, then scratch.

Quote Originally Posted by CircleC
    We worked together on Wednesday, things went fairly smoothly. It was her first day back since her 'vacation'. She was beautiful and there were a few awkward moments, but nothing major. We actually joked around alot and had fun with our customers. She even complimented me for growing my beard and letting my hair grow longer. The next day, Thursday, was her second day back and I made it a point to be done and out of there by the time she came in. I went back to the store later that night, after she'd left, to check on things(like I normally do). She had left her bike there when she left, must have walked to her other pt job. I left a note on her seat, saying "good work today, thanks for taking care of stuff" - I normally work Thursday afternoons, it was the first time she'd handled all the business of that day on her own.

Ok, so I'm doing great with all this and not hung up on it, but i AM nervous about tomorrow. We will be the only ones there in the morning. Yes, I made the schedule so I'm not complaining. I want to get work done and also hang out a little bit. Just feeling nervous.
    Hey, i'm glad to hear it I think you're doing good. Calm and coolness are of the essence. Remember about treating her like a best friend that i mentioned previously (With no mention of the past and especially feelings). This will ease pressure and will make her not distancing from you seem as a favourbale alternative. As far as your relations with her go, remember that it's much better staying in touch with her than her disappearing, even if for self reflection and advice from her later on down the line
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya
    Hey, i'm glad to hear it I think you're doing good. Calm and coolness are of the essence. Remember about treating her like a best friend that i mentioned previously (With no mention of the past and especially feelings). This will ease pressure and will make her not distancing from you seem as a favourbale alternative. As far as your relations with her go, remember that it's much better staying in touch with her than her disappearing, even if for self reflection and advice from her later on down the line
    Yeah man, you're right. I think avoiding the past and feelings is the first thing I'll be doing. Those aren't the feelings I want anymore. I want new ones, whatever they may be. And it's always been easy for me to treat her like a friend, so hopefully I'll do a good job. It would be nice to just have a fun, laidback Sunday.

sasa91 Guest
    woot woot~!! you'll be fiiine~. Be normal. Thats all I can say. XD

I am happy to see you are handling things so cool. Your quite a guy CircleC. i wish i was that cool.
    Life is a horse. You mite fall off but you have to get back on and hang on for the ride.

hope not for too much. come to think of ity, dont hope at all. this way , if things dont work out, you wont be hurt that much, and if they do, you will be pleasantly surprised.

best of luck mate

Hussain
    Are there no prisons? Are there no workhouses? - The Ghost of Christmas Past

It was hard to walk out of there today and not ask her to hang out with me. A perfect sunny day. We could have had a blast. But I'm over it, it's not happenin. I think I kept everything in check today, it was tough. But I've felt so much better thanks to getting so much out there lately. So, I just kept it simple and we had a great time. I was in the back office at one point, reading at the desk. She came back, sat next to me, and dropped her head on my shoulder. I put my arm around her and we just sat there for a few minutes. I resisted all urges to tell her how great it felt, just went with it. Ok, I've spent enough time thinking about it. Moving on....

What the hell? I feel like im reading your freaking journal CircleC. Stop that. Its annoying.

"So then, I OV, clicked the back button on LF forums. I then went out and got coffee with a hot blonde. Whom I will shag later. Things went well. I still yet feel a void and emptiness inside. Could it be the shag session was not long enough? moving on......"
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I still think your doing good Circle. But I would be careful of those moments of being close with one another. I think things are going to be ok for you but just watch your self ok?
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!