+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Guys: what is your type of girl - physically speaking?

lalalita Guest
    I'm not a male, but I do appreciate women sexually. I prefer athletic builds with thicker lower bodies. I'm definitely a butt/hip/thigh girl. Hair color doesn't really matter, but I usually prefer long, flowing, hair. I'm not really into "natural" girls, I like some upkeep. I love nice teeth.

But, this isn't always.

Quote Originally Posted by RUTHLESS View Post
    Even if you are ugly, so what? Ugly people still get happily married, get laid, have fulfilling relationships like everyone else. It's people with the negative, self-effacing, low esteem personalities that end up alone. Maybe you're struggling to find a guy because you complain about the fact you're ugly. You're so self-conscious and self-obsessed that you're automatically putting on the blockers to any guy worth dating.
    I want to be respected as well. I've heard guys say they will never respect an ugly girl

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    I'm very type-y. Nearly every woman I've ever had a long-term relationship has been short with dark, long hair, big tits, a high IQ and a few extra pounds.

Of course, that's all meaningless... the love of my life isn't particularly busty, and she's tall with white hair. The rest is true for her though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slipsonic View Post
    It seems this is a very harsh forum at times. I will give you a real honest answer. For me many looks and body types of women are attractive. Curvy is good, but to a healthy degree, like a girl who is 5'6" could weigh 140-150 and thats pretty sexy. But I also like slender women, but not anorexic. If I can see hip bones protruding in the front, and all of her ribs and dinosaur spine on her back.... gross. Also height doesnt matter to me much, my last gf was 5'11" (Im 6')
    But I also find the little pixie blond chicks that are like 5'2" very attractive. A nice face is good, for me it seems the structure of her face is important, Some of the most beautiful women I have ever seen didnt have very good skin complexion, one had moderate acne, but they had awesome facial bone structure and a very nice smile or pretty eyes. Its very easy for me to look past skin blemishes and I usually dont even notice them.
    If you want me to get SPECIFIC.... here goes.... Blond or brunette doesnt matter, it seems like I prefer one or the other depending on my mood at the time. Caucasian, maybe a little tan but I like pretty fair skinned women (Im not a racist or anything, I have been into a couple mexican chicks before and I just met an awesome very sexy half black chick, who I am really into! This is just my ideal "type")
    5'8" 125-135 pounds depending on how she carries it. Im a boob guy BUT that doesnt mean I want DDs. My friend and I joke about "martini glass titties" meaning that a martini glass would fit over each of them perfectly and they would also fit the shape of a martini glass. Nice and perky and not too big. I like a nice full size butt. Having a unpropotionately small ass is a looks deal breaker for me. I also like a little bit of belly fat, just enough so that it sticks out just a bit and makes that nice curve down to the pelvic area. Smal love handles are also very attractive, not a muffin top, just little ones. Nice long legs with good muscle tone, but still womanly and soft. And the little dimples on her back right above her butt, OH YEAH!
    Thanks for saying what you like.

Quote Originally Posted by academicgirl View Post
    I want to be respected as well. I've heard guys say they will never respect an ugly girl
    wow really? u must hang around some seeerious douche bags! trust me most people in this world dont think that way. atleast i hope they dont.
    My AttitudE will B MinE 4EveR

Blonde, nice to look out facial wise, nice rack and nice arse.

I do like my women to have some personality as even if she has the looks then what is the point without a personality... unless you are asking this in a One Night Stand kind of thing in which case forget personality

Then be respected for something besides your looks if you genuinely are ugly. Look at Margaret Thatcher. Girl looks like she got beat up by some big ass pitbulls and lord knows she's a Conservative hero, possibly the most famous Tory politician of all time.

Slipsonic i like how you say blemishes dont bother you. Its the one thing im self conscious about. Ive always hated the little pink blemishes on my cheecks. Its true i think that men dont notice them. I comment onhow i hate them a lot and my bf always looks bewildered like he doesnt know what im on about
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Quote Originally Posted by TeEnAgEdIrTbAg View Post
    wow really? u must hang around some seeerious douche bags! trust me most people in this world dont think that way. atleast i hope they dont.
    Quote Originally Posted by devilish View Post
    Then be respected for something besides your looks if you genuinely are ugly. Look at Margaret Thatcher. Girl looks like she got beat up by some big ass pitbulls and lord knows she's a Conservative hero, possibly the most famous Tory politician of all time.
    I've also heard guys say that they don't care about a girl's achievements, as "if she's not shaggable, then there's no point to her".

Quote Originally Posted by devilish View Post
    Blonde, nice to look out facial wise, nice rack and nice arse.

I do like my women to have some personality as even if she has the looks then what is the point without a personality... unless you are asking this in a One Night Stand kind of thing in which case forget personality
    Why am I not surprised? And the rest of the stuff... Not surprised about that too.

I've also heard guys say that they don't care about a girl's achievements, as "if she's not shaggable, then there's no point to her".
    SERIOUSLY? who r these guys? seriously..... either u're just lookin for a lot of reassurance n exaggerating OR u are hangin around some of the nastiest people. TRUST me most people don't think like that. i mean yes ofcourse people need to be physically attracted to u....but not having respect for a girl just cause she is ugly is beyond idiotic. why would u want 'respect' from people like that anyway?
    My AttitudE will B MinE 4EveR

Quote Originally Posted by TeEnAgEdIrTbAg View Post
    SERIOUSLY? who r these guys? seriously..... either u're just lookin for a lot of reassurance n exaggerating OR u are hangin around some of the nastiest people. TRUST me most people don't think like that. i mean yes ofcourse people need to be physically attracted to u....but not having respect for a girl just cause she is ugly is beyond idiotic. why would u want 'respect' from people like that anyway?
    No, this is the reality for me.

you don't gain respect by looking pretty, if anything I've noticed it's actually the opposite reaction in many cases. In my experience, the crazy hot girls have a worse time being treated like c*** by guys than the less crazy hot ones. There are some men out there, and they are the minority, that see a pretty girl as little more than a piece of meat. Respect is not heightened by beauty, it's heightened by how you hold yourself, and your opinions and beliefs.

Examples?

Janis Joplin - voted 'Ugliest Man on Campus' by a fraternity at the university she attended, but she is one of the most admired and respected female artists in music history.

Tara Reid - typically hot, but absolute trash.

I posted pics of my type in a thread in the water cooler section of the forums. Usually brunettes, avg height, long hair, funny, intelligent, athletic.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by lalalita View Post
    I'm not a male, but I do appreciate women sexually. I prefer athletic builds with thicker lower bodies. I'm definitely a butt/hip/thigh girl. Hair color doesn't really matter, but I usually prefer long, flowing, hair. I'm not really into "natural" girls, I like some upkeep. I love nice teeth.

But, this isn't always.
    I'm with you on that

Short and a little thicker in the legs, but and thighs. Long dark hair too
    Last edited by surfhb2; 12-08-13 at 01:05 PM.

Anatasia Ashley is the PERFECT girl! Warming up before her heat

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus85 View Post
    It's nothing attractive about her body.
    Opinions are like assholes

Quote Originally Posted by RUTHLESS View Post
    you don't gain respect by looking pretty, if anything I've noticed it's actually the opposite reaction in many cases. In my experience, the crazy hot girls have a worse time being treated like c*** by guys than the less crazy hot ones. There are some men out there, and they are the minority, that see a pretty girl as little more than a piece of meat. Respect is not heightened by beauty, it's heightened by how you hold yourself, and your opinions and beliefs.

Examples?

Janis Joplin - voted 'Ugliest Man on Campus' by a fraternity at the university she attended, but she is one of the most admired and respected female artists in music history.

Tara Reid - typically hot, but absolute trash.
    Really? Because in my experience, guys would do *anything* for a hot girl.

Oh and "less hot" girls don't count.

Less hot/crazy hot = same thing. They're still hot.

But for an ugly girl...?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast