+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need some advise on this

Need some advise on this

So I have been dating this girl for like 4 months, she told me that she wanted to take it slow and that she not ready for relationship. It seems like we are not really moving at all. Only when she gets drunk it seems like she really likes me, like I get flirty text and we usually hook up. She would also say like she misses me. We only really been on a few dates, most of the other times we are with other people and we are drinking, well only two other people. She does tells me personal things, that not even her friends know. idk seems like maybe she is just stringing me along, or maybe she just wants to make sure that im the guy for her, idk. So my question is, should i bring up the relationship, or should i just wait and just go with the flow. I did bring it up the first time and thats when she said she was not ready. I have a feeling if i don't say anything that ill just be stuck in the same spot. I would be somewhat ok with being friends with benefits but when we hook up, its pretty much her getting the benefits and we do hook up a lot.

If you want a relationship this girl isn't for you. She has already made it clear she doesn't want that.
    Some people are drains and some are radiators... Keep clear of the drains and hug the radiators!

well the thing is when i first asked her, she was going through alot of stuff. her parents where going to move somewhere far and she was not sure if she will stay here and get her own place or go with them. At first thats what i thought that she wanted to be just friends when she told me this but later i found this out. I even talked to her about this that I thought that she just wanted to be friends and she said its not like that, and also maybe i asked her too early only went on 3 dates but idk.
    Last edited by unknowingly; 07-12-11 at 06:05 AM.

Well it is up to you whether you want to hang around and wait for her to make up her mind. How old are you both?
    Some people are drains and some are radiators... Keep clear of the drains and hug the radiators!

im 21 and she is 19. I guess ill wait for a little been really busy with school anyways, but if nothing changes after this winter break probably will just move on.