+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Someone to talk to....please!

Someone to talk to....please!

I think I jus need someone to talk to, who isn't one of my friends who has heard th story a million times & just need some advice really!!

My ex cheated on me in October...we carried on for a little bit, but broke up in November & she is now with th person she cheated on me with. But she has also cheated on this new person - with me. We get on *so* well, and when we spend time together its like nothing has ever happened - but it puts me in a bad place because I still want to be with her...well I did.

About 2 weeks ago now I stopped all contact with her. But she hasn't exactly tried to keep in contact with me either...apart from th odd thing on twitter which I only know about us & about our song & stuff :-/

But on Sunday I saw her - I tried my HARDEST to avoid speakin to her - she was sat next to my friend so had to say hi to her but jus carried on walked....my
    Ex then walked passed me, but I was stood at an angle so she would hav to make an effort to catch my eye - and she did! Then I was like "right i'm going" before I started wanting to speak to her! As I was walking away, she called me over - she wanted to see my
    Neck - she was looking for love bites i would guess?!?! All I said to her was "look I work every day & night, I haven't got time for shit like that..." and walked off.

I don't feel like I want to be with her anymore - she's different & has changed so much. She totally broke me - but what is she doin?! Why should she be bothered by what I do? Like why is she checking up on me?! Why can't she jus leave me? It jus starts putting me in a bad place & I never stop thinking about her. I still love her with my whole heart & care about her & miss her...but I jus don't know what this feeling is.

Jus a bit lonely I think - I miss ranting to her every day - jus having someone to ring & talk about nothing to! And jus seeing her whenever I want to. We never had any problems - its all been
    After she cheated & we broke up. It was such a shock. I don't get why she's changed & why she is different. :-( I dunno what to do anymore...

She is useing you. A girl did this same shit to my brother. You are her security net or one night of fun. She checked your neck because another girl is going to threaten her security net. Get this girl out of your life, and while you are at it, piss her new boyfriend off since this girl did you wrong. This girl I dated changed also, people grow up, people change, no one is going to stay the same forever. Your morals and values and opinions change over time as well. Remember this.

It sounds like she decided you not were not good enough for her, thats why people cheat, but she still had feelings for you, that's why she slepped with you again...and wanted to know if you had been with anyone else. Still doesn't get rid of the fact that she didn't think you were good enough for her. Thats all you need to know here, and leave.

End of the day, if you are not her number 1, all the way, then why waste your time? A girl should be going crazy for you.! not having sex with other men!..