+ Follow This Topic

Thread: 3am texting from the ex-girlfriend???

3am texting from the ex-girlfriend???

my ex girlfriend dumped me back in march, she got back with her ex the week later and we have been in contact on/off ever since, at first it was always me making the first contact but i stopped the last month to give her and her partner some space and for me to move on. Lately it has been her making the contact and she ALWAYS asks about my love life. The other day (after a week away with her new partner) i wake up to a txt that was sent at 3am in the morning saying she was bored at work and asking how i am... bare in mind that when we were together i would always wait up with her on the phone when she was working a night shift and she would phone me. what does this mean???

Quote Originally Posted by jfizzler View Post
    The other day (after a week away with her new partner) i wake up to a txt that was sent at 3am in the morning saying she was bored at work and asking how i am ...
    Perhaps it just means that she was bored at work and wanted to know how you were.
    -... --- --- -... .. . ...

I wouldn't look too much into this, Nick Clegg.
    As Maxmax said, she was probably just bored & thought she'd send you a text. I do that all the time, it doesn't mean I have romantic feelings for that person I text.

Don't dwell on little things such as that, dude. You'll end up doing your own head in.
    - The Bringer of Rain

She's being nosy. Girls do this as a way of staying in loose contact so that they can prime a back up plan. And they just love the attention. Don't read into it. You're better off losing this girl's number anyway.

She just wants to be in your life still it looks like if you dont like it move on and just tell her to not text.

Man, she dumped you for her ex and was back with him with in a week! Why are you even talking to this chick???

Seriously, OP.. Why are you still talking to her?
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion