+ Follow This Topic

Thread: So here's a question about a girl's intention, female opinions please

So here's a question about a girl's intention, female opinions please

Ok so I have another active post about my ex, blah blah I'm a cry baby I'll admit it, so please be kind with my multiple female troubles. Anyway I met this girl maybe a year ago because shes friends with mutual friends etc and I never pursued her because I only thought she was cute, nothing wild. But she goes to school 6 hours away and was home for Christmas/New Years break and I posted on facebook if I can hitch a ride to a local show the upcoming week. She said she'd give me a ride and we went, had fun and when she drove back to her house so I can get my car she asked if I wanted to hang out still. I did and a few hours later we were cuddling (awww) and made out. I just thought whatever no big deal. The next 5 days in a row she asked me to hang out until she was going back to school after New Years. I did and most of those nights we talked a lot, found out we have a lot in common, more cuddling (how cutee) and making out. She went back to school and kissed me goodbye and said she was gonna miss being home, I took it as she would also miss me. Since then she texts me everyday, one time admitting she likes me, and jokingly that I should come out to her school and see her and that she can't wait to graduate in March to come back home. This passing weekend me and a mutual friend planned a trip to her school and we stayed Friday night until Sunday morning. She was very flirty and stuff with me and before I got there and while she was in class she kept texting me saying I need to cuddle with her. We ended up having sex the both nights we were there and when we left she seemed a little upset which is understandable.

But since I left and got home she hardly talked to me. She usually texts me right after another even while shes in class. All she said was to text her when I got home so she knows I got back ok. I did and she was being kinda short and I said it was nice to spend the weekend with her and she's like yeah :/ I'm gonna go shower and go to the store I'll text you later. It seems unusual.

Am I thinking too far into this? I mean she said us being there made her weekend great but made want to be home even more so maybe she just feels sad about the whole thing or maybe all she wanted the whole time was to have sex and she got what she wanted? I do like her and enjoy talking to her and I hope the feelings are mutual.
    Last edited by spiritofjosh; 24-01-11 at 08:19 AM.

So to be clear, her response was literally "yeah :/" when you told her you enjoyed spending the weekend with her? That's not good. And sort of bitchy of her.

I don't really have a good answer for how you should play this. I guess the honest, direct approach would be the best way to go? Say something like, "Hey, you've seemed pretty cold and distant since I saw you last. Is something wrong?"

Yeah I wanted to elaborate but I tried to keep things shorter. Before that she was saying how she was upset we left and then I said it was nice seeing her, then the :/. But the past hour she's been texting me like normal so I guess it's having to be alone at school is bringing her down.

that was rude of her!

Agreed it blew over already, I get too ahead of myself haha.