+ Follow This Topic

Thread: please help me people, my EX GF is making me feel really sad and depressed...again!!!

please help me people, my EX GF is making me feel really sad and depressed...again!!!

So for 2 months my ex hated me n gave her space n we finally talked 9 days ago on a sunday after ger game n she told me to LEAVE her alone and stop showing up to her games just like that, but later on that night she text me n acted like she hadn't said anything n i even helped her move in her stuff to her new dorm n got her some things(hairspray, gel, etc...) n offered to help her out with grocery n stuff like that for the rest of the year since she don't work, she said yes. well since then she had another home game on friday 4 days ago n even though we finally talked last week n were acting cool, she didn't add me to the guest list so i ended up paying $5 for the entrance, i did see on the list her mom and sister and two other guys, but not my name.

well after the game, i text her inviting her out to eat, she said yes, the game ended at 6pm n she told me to wait while she talked with the coach n also go ice her knees n then we could go eat, so she finally called me an hour later and she said she had already ate with the girls free food that the school gave em that day. but she told me if i could take her to walmart and i said yes, so we went n she got so many things, like toothbrush, a bra, pair of pants, n the rest just personal things she needed. I ended up paying $140 that night she said she felt so guilty for being so much but i said it was okay even though i knew i needed that money for school n she told me that for grocery i could also wait till next week so we can go n i can buy her food for her dorm.

well here is the thing, i have been paying for her cellphone bill for a year now under my name with a touchscreen phone that i let her borrow(not give). well it's nice that after 2 months she is finally talking to me again, but i just feel used only for her personal gains cuz i even brought up how i can do her laundry(i'
    ve done this for the last 3 years since she has been in a dorm to help her out, n we were very happy all the time of course) but it's jut weird cuz in the last 5 years, we have had the biggest of fights n we managed to make up but more than 2 months ago, for her, it was it so that's why i'm happy but i just received the phone bill stating that i owe $300 for the bill :O from $80 it went up to $300? why? i checked and she went over the minutes, i'm sure she noticed and didn't care to keep using Xtra minutes. So i got curious and yea...1 month and a half ago, i found out she met a kid(19 years old), she is 23 already and i even texted the guy telling him who i was that i'm paying for her bill n that i was working on getting better for her, not to lose her to someone else. well that was a while ago, but phone calls are at every hour, everyday, and late at night they talk for hours does that mean she is really falling for this guy? please help me, i'm going crazy. I rather let her go if she's seeing someone else now.

Yeah, you're being used. It's pretty obvious. Why would you want her anyways if she's using you like that?
    I don't chase, I replace.

She sounds like a douche.

Cancel the phone bill, and stop bailing her out. She sounds needy and manipulative.

Cut off contact with her.

well

i really woudln't have cared to pay that much and help her out if i knew that she wanted something serious with me and to work it out again, but i thought things were going fine. I just text her about the $300 and she hasn't not replied back to my text but now i know her and that 19 year old kid have been talking to each other all the time. that's all i'm concerned about, if she is really going out with this guy, i rather get out of the map. It's amazing how much i had changed all this for her and even stopped checking her calls, just now that i see the BILL i was shocked so i finally checked again today and ended up getting hurt seeing all the calls that they make with each other is it possible that they have something going on?

They most likely have something going on. You need to end this. She's USING you. Stop spending money on her.

Do you need for her to come out and say she's dating him for you to believe it?
    I don't chase, I replace.

its really obvious that she's using you for her financial/personal needs.

Wake up and move on.. she doesnt brings any goodness to you or even showing a little care for you .

It's pretty obvious that she's just using you as her financer and so the other materials, meaning she's a material girl. I guess you must let her go and stop paying the bill and get back the phone that you've let her borrowed. Don't be dumb and blind about love and don't be so martyr that you do whatever she asks from you. If you still continue that, you'll be the one who will suffer in the future. Act now while it's never too late while you still can. Do the right thing, don't be so kind and martyr.