+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Whats her deal??

Whats her deal??

There is this girl that I am attracted to alot.. and she knows it.. but she's ok with it. In fact, she texts me when she isn't with her gf. Sometimes we start at 6am and continue until she gets to work (around 8). Occasionally we exchange a few emails and I will see her in passing at work. Then she will text me when she leaves work, sometimes from 5pm until 9:30 or 10pm.. (yes, we spend hours texting) EVERYDAY. We have become very close friends and even text about sex.. but never have done anything.. maybe a hug here or there but that's about it. I am not sure what it is she wants.. because she is still has a gf.. but when she isn't with her, she is either texting or seeing me on the side.. I don't pressure her.. I never call her and I only text her when she texts me first.. This has been going on for 7 months... and I am starting to wonder what we are even trying to do.. I am 4 years younger than her and she has a son.. I have no children.. In my heart I feel like her gf uses her but I don't tell her this indirectly.. so.. What is it that she wants.. and will she ever leave her gf for me or are we destined to be friends? Oh.. she isn't one to just rush into things.. she does think things very through.. what do I do..

She seems to have some sort of feelings for you but perhaps is confused. It seems like the two of you have been going back and forth for sometime now and to me that gives yout he right to raise the question: What are the two of you doing and where do you stand with her.

I think it is better to be open and find out how she feels than to continue on in this way.

I think she is not really interested...she just likes to be loved...
    I Love Forum.

Text buddies with text buddy benifits?