+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Nervous about seeing the girl I like

Nervous about seeing the girl I like

Alright so I met this girl about 2-3 months ago over the summer. I got her number and everything was good so I asked her to come to a party. She came and had fun so then she came to another one, which ended with just me and her being the last ones up. We were both pretty drunk and having good conversation and she tells me she's waiting till marriage and I'm a virgin too so I thought very highly of her. We haven't hung out since then but I text her a lot..I saw her at a football game, she walked by and I caught her staring at me, I didn't see her the rest of the game, I think she is just shy.

So I asked her if she wanted to go to this haunted house and she said yes, then asked who else was coming. So she obviously doesn't see it as a date so how should I treat it? I think I am going to bring a friend or two with me. I just want to go and have fun with her but since there will be other people there..it might not go as well as i hoped.

So to some it up how should I take it that she wants her friends there. I don't wanna rush things, I have never had a girlfriend before and this girl is just gorgeous so I wanna impress her. Should I ask her to meet us there or what?

I think you are in her "we are friends" list.

I don't think so..I wouldnt let that hold me back anyways