+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Please Help!!!!!!!!

Please Help!!!!!!!!

[color=green:6fe40457a9][/color:6fe40457a9]

Hi Everyone

Okay, I need some advice...You see, There is this guy I have a crush on and would like to ask him out, but I don't know what to do..my friends have been telling me to go for it and flirt, but I'm so terrified as to what he might think of say

Please Help
    Life is to short to be taken seriously, so laugh and cry as much as you can, and ENJOY every minute of it

Love is a gift from God

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    haha, trust me, the hardest part is always to start up the conversation. before you talk to him, you feel your stomach start to tensen up, your hearts starts to beat faster and your palms start to sweat. this is just showing you that you're becomming nervous. honestly you have nothing to worry about because i doubt this this guy is a total dick. why would you chase someone like that right? given that he seems sincere, he's likely not to ignore you. reguardless of what you talk to him about, he'll respond to your questions. just walk up to him and start talking about anything. ask him what he's into or what he likes to do. tell him that you noticed him around school and you would like to get to know him better. most guys are flattered when a girl comes up to them because it doesn't happen everyday. just that would make his day and it will also makes yours because you finally had the balls to talk to him. once you start up the conversation, you'll find it a lot easy to talk to him...it's just trying to get started. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

blueangel, i know exactly what you're going through. i've had numerous crushes and am still terrified of asking guys to go hang out. is this guy in your class? if he is, it's often easier to start a conversation because the two of you already have something to talk about. when i had a crush on a guy in one of my classes, i tried to talk to him as much as i could without being too obvious...although I think i was LoL anyway, i kind of made it a usual thing to walk with him to his next class after the one we had together. one day i had the courage to ask him to lunch and he ended up saying okay. it's not as though you're asking the guy to marry you, so just remember that! just asking him to shoot pool or go to lunch isn't a big thing and i'm sure he'll appreciate being asked out...i mean, how often does that happen with guys? LoL 8)
    I'd rather be an optimist who's wrong instead of a pessimist who's right

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    personally i prefer to cut to the chase. most of the girls that i talk to are outside of my class, or if they are in my class, it's usually a big lecture so i will rarely see them outside of class. i feel that cutting to the chase doesn't waste time, but if he's in your class, you better play it safe. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...