+ Follow This Topic

Thread: First Time Kissing

First Time Kissing

I'm going to kiss for the first time and when I do should I just kiss on the lips or open my mouth up? Not really sure.

Also any advice or anything on how to kiss would be much welcomed.

Hm. Kiss her.
    The only way to guaruntee a 100% rejection rate is never to ask at all.

well what is going to happen is this first you will kiss her on the mouth and then slowly your mouth will open trust me someone will stick their touge in first! lol the first time is nerve wraking but as time goes by its awsome just dont be to sloppy about it and move that tounge around! good luck wow that got me thinking to my first kiss that was a long time ago his name was mike and the whole school was calling me prude because i would never kiss my b/f so finally one day by the gazzebo there he was and i have to admit at first i thought it was kinda gross and their was alot of saliva ewww but then after a couple days i learned and no one can stop me then!!!!
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

Seriously, kissing is great! Although, I must admit, it's weird kissing Jack now because I was so used to kissing Tom.. Oh well, I'm sure I'll be used to it after I see Jack more!

i just opens my mouth and it just leads on

but apparently, the first kiss i have is just on the lips. My bf quickly face off cause he was shy and he also do not know how to kiss. haha, well....that was the day

So just push me lips against hers? And then our mouths will open?

No, you will feel when you should open your mouth by body language. It's not that bad. I remember my first kiss, I was nervous, but it went through great. Just kiss her normally, bite softly on her lower lip or softly suck on it. When you feel like shes going to open her mouth, then do it and rub your tounges together. Trust me, it's very fun/easy. If you think she's scared and you want to french-kiss, then kiss normally and poke her lips with your tounge. That will give her the idea that you want to tounge. But don't do that right away, give her time, rushing messes up alot sometimes. Just depends on the girl.