+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: big problem need help >.<

big problem need help >.<

bah....well thier this girl i like and i think she likes me as well, we get along well and etc...but my friend also likes her..but he does not know i like her and i m thinking of asking her out, if i do that my friend will get angry at me or even hate me?, than he will say i stole his girl but dam i meet her first i just introduce her to him and he says to me i like her so m i like ok den..and blah blah blah and now he think that he the only onethat lieks her but dam also me...so it her or my freind i m so dam confuse and duno what to do >.<? help

Just go for her! He won't hate you, he may be pissed but he should get over it. If you don't do it and he's with her, it will bug you. And if he does end up "hating" you for it, then he's a dick anyway.

if i ask her out, i duno how to put it to him :S

I think they should both leave her alone. No way is a possible girlfriend worth losing a friendship over. Your friend has feelings for her too, don't hurt him just because you want her too.
    to err is human, to forgive divine

this is getting even worse for me each day..i want to say it to him to let hi know....it killing me to hide it

Then tell him you like her?

but will it destroy our friend ship eh?

I dont know, is he in love with this girl? Just try talking to him about it. If he wouldn't be comfortable with you dating her then don't, but he should do the same for you. Maybe you could date one of the many other girls that asks you out.

How will telling him you like her destroy your friendship? Be a man about it.

Dude, I want to ask Girl out. I know you like her, but so do I. You haven't asked her out so I'm going to make a move. Are you going to be cool about it?
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

lol112----While the two of you compete over the girl, the girl will sit back and enjoy the attention and if she's a *****, she'll play the two of you off against each other.

challenge him to a duel. Winner gets her.

So that girl, she doesn't know that the other guy likes her too?
    So you don't know if she has feeling for him, maybe she doesn't! She may like him just as a friend! But maybe you can say something to her about your friend just to see how she might feel about him you never know, you may stress yourself for nothing even that he like her doesn't mean that she like him...
    And if she like you and want to be with you, and if your friend is really a good friend he should understand! If he doesn't understand and brake your friendship for that then he is not a truly friend and you don't need him. That the Frenchi oppinion..
    Take care and good luck

Well, this can be complicated. You certainly don't want to risk a good friendship. You need to be patient. Make sure you are hanging out with you friend alot in places where there are other girls, not her. And be quick to point out when a girl is looking at him. See if you can get him distracted by other girls and slowly take his mind off her. You want him to get over her instead of him realizing she would rather be with you. Let him feel like you are taking what he no longer wants. That would be your best bet.
    Sniff first, then scratch.

All I can tell you is what I have learned .. Anymore, I never interduce girls that I am interested in and/or dating to my friends until I have her.. This eliminiates most of the problems ahead of time. There was one time, that my friend and I liked the same girl. I went for her, behind my buddies back, and she later became my girlfriend. Needless to say, my friend understood that we both liked each other... If I were you, I would ask this girl, and make yourself happy.. Remember, you can't make everyone happy.
    They may forget what you said, but, they will never forget how you made them feel ...

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'd talk with your friend and tell him you like her too. I don't think anyone is worth losing friends over all though people do that all time. Just talk to your friend and be honest with him. This way you guys can come to some agreement instead of just hurting each other in the long run.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast