+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Was certain this girl liked me but got problems now help

Was certain this girl liked me but got problems now help

Ok so basically, shes liked me for a while and im pretty sure. She used to always flirt with me too. I've been pissing her off for a while though - Firstly, she got annoyed when I didn't stuck up for her best friend when he needed me, and because of that she then became moody, but later she was fine again for a while, and started being flirty etc - she would always hug me and sit next to me etc. and also she got jealous whenever I was flirting with another girl (I did this on purpose, because I was mislead that its a good thing to make her jealous and it will make her want me more??, the fact that she got annoyed made me think that she did get jealous) and a couple of weeks ago I had a performance with my band and afterwards she told me how hot i looked and that she wanted to do me right then (she always says stuff like this, and how she wants my babies, but i dont know whether to take it seriously or what) but I wasnt in the greatest of moods with her so I kind of blanked her and didn't give a reply (she seemed as though she was upset but not majorly, and at the time becuase of the mood I was in i didn't care). Later i got over my 'problem' with her and turned back to normal and started giving her hugs back etc. and now really suddenly she basically acts like shes not interested at all anymore (im pretty sure its not because i blanked her I think she got over that) and she avoids me! HELP I want to fix things!!!!! it all happened very suddenly and im confused!!

btw, the blanking thing happens quite often cos she will get in a mood and piss me off and then ill blank her for a few days and itll usualy be ok again but now I don't know whats gone wrong!!

also may i add a couple of points about our relationship
    ok this may seem sad but I rarely go to her n start speaking first shes usualy the 1 who comes upto n hugs me and talks 2 me etc (well except the fact shes stopped now and i rly wana no how to bring stuff bac k2 normal)

secondly ive been told its just her way by many of her ex bf's and friends that when your talking to her she just daydreams and doesn't care about what your saying, this sounds a little over the top but she sumtimes doesn't seem 2 care wat im saying. It's weird is there anyway I can change that? I want her to be more open around me and less afraid of me I don't know how to do it though, I can't even give her a smile at the moment she just walks straight past me, avoiding eye contact! everyone tells me it's because she likes you and she's nervous but that doesn't convince me.

sorry for the spelling errors its like 3am and iv just got home from a party (a rly crap 1 2!)
    Last edited by naumaan; 27-11-04 at 10:55 PM. Reason: clearing up spelling errors

she probably thinks you're not interested in her. ask her out, talk to her first. you should actually be nice once in a while. tell her you like her.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra
    she probably thinks you're not interested in her. ask her out, talk to her first. you should actually be nice once in a while. tell her you like her.
    Ill take your advice and try to be nice. But I have tried in the past, and it felt like everytime im nice im either annoying her and she starts avoiding me, or something like that. I hug her and poke her alot n stuff like that, mayb thats wats annoying her?

argh, its so weird, cos when im on my own with her sometimes she stays but sometimes she seems 2 get bored n go somewhere else straight away! and i always think to myself if she liked me she wouldnt do that.
    Last edited by naumaan; 27-11-04 at 09:59 AM.