+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I don't understand...

I don't understand...

Ok so ya i have an ex gf from a couple of years ago and we got in contact again...

So last week i saw her once and we met in town, her bf doesn't know about it of course. Now i kinda always seem to attract her attention somehow. I know that she dislikes msn messenger because it's pretty boring but even last time while she had time i just asked her by sending a txt to come online and there she was... Somehow our interests collide and match.. We usually keep chatting for 1-2hours non stop.

I asked her to come online yesterday but ya she couldn't so we just sent some txt through our cellphone's now all of a sudden around 2 am she txted me again... Surprisingly she already knew around what time i usually go to sleep lol.

so i replied then she said that it's school again and she said something unexpected "think about me tomorrow morning hé" so i am totally clueless and i don't know what to think about this so i replied positive and told her that she should think about me too...

Now everytime we chat or since the last time i first saw her again every time she says something about her bf it's always negative, negative and just more negative things. Such as he doesn't even know my b-day yet or we don't really match each other, we are so totally different, etc.

Maybe somebody could lighten things up for me?

thanks in advance

She wants you back. I would never act like that unless I wanted my ex back.
    Spammer Spanker

Yeah maybe... I am kinda hoping that we could get back together again because i have never met any girls in those years who match so great with me i mean everything matches from our opinions to our likes and dislikes well sure not literally everything but most things if you know what i mean...

Maybe that is what attracts both of us to each other, i'm not sure...

Why did you break up?