+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Me of all people... confused about attraction? WTF?!

King Zarathu Guest

Me of all people... confused about attraction? WTF?!

okay well here's my question:

i know that at the beginning, like, when you first see a girl you want to attract, you have to give off the attitude "i don't care what you think of me" and you basically act like a jerk.

anybody disagree? look at reality:

ladies, notice how there are times when DOZENS of guys are dying to go out with you, except for that ONE guy who doesn't want you and he treats you like shit?

*cough* enough said.

now, this attitude makes the girl want you badly!

what's the attitude i have to show in a long-term relationship to make the girl want me badly too? (long-term as in 8-10 month)

maybe the cliche 'jerk thing' usually only works with women who feel they should be treated poorly and men who lack the character and courage to just be themselves. both likely lack the strength needed for long-term relationship success.

but how surprising. i would have thought the sheer length of your penis could hynotize chicks into domesticity.

it scares away the other men when he wields it like a sword to stake out his territory
    I guess that qualifies as "dominant male."
    The only way to guaruntee a 100% rejection rate is never to ask at all.

It's easy. Approach the girl and say, "I just wanna let you know, that if you want me to, after the bar closes, we can go somewhere and I'll tongue your bellybutton for as long as you like, or up to three hours. Whichever comes first."

In my simulations with my tedd . . . . I mean my little sister's teddy bear, it's had a one-hundred percent success rate (which resulted in one REALLY rugburned tongue)

Rod Steele

King Zarathu Guest
    hahahah... come on guys this is a serious question!! even though ur replies were pretty funny lmao.

and sleepy, no it works for just about anybody... i'm usually attracted to girls that show off that they couldn't care any less for me... i dunno it's like, a challenge.

LOL sfalexi 'n' Fishy! this forum gets me so silly!

ok, but seriously, LTsK8eR2gO, here is what i am trying to say:

- if you start a relationship with a persona - as a jerk - you're not being true to yourself or the girl. it's dishonest, and it's cowardly. maybe you get laid that way; i don't know, but it's still really lame. to me, it's like the guy is admitting he is not strong enough to be who he actually is. guys who are truly confident never have to wear banal david d'angelo masks.

and you have other choices:

let's play it out:

guy A: i think your point concerning american foreign policy is flawed and illogical. but lol! did you see family guy last night? <does impression of stewy>

guy B: ha ha ha hyuck hyuck where did you get your shirt? what's the matter with your shoes? <something trite, trying to be cocky and funny>

guy C: i like you. do you like me? let me tie you up in my treehouse.

I'm going home with guy A. because he's real; he's confident enough to debate me; and he is witty. not lame. guy b is lame. guy c is scary.

i'm going to admire and *crave* guy A, and stay devoted to him.

i think you're a very nice guy who has bought into a system that will not work in the long-term. you're trying to be guy b; and i'm trying to tell you that most girls actually see guy B as the beta-male, the lesser male. the one who is trying way too hard to be a jerk. it might work to nail girls with low self-esteem, but it will not pay out in the long run.

so let's say you can get laid. mazel tov! now what? are you going to keep being a jerk? maybe if you become abusive she'll marry you? the whole concept is illogical. being a "jerk to get the girl" is a trick, an amateur's trick, and it's just not clever enough to keep a relationship going.

King Zarathu Guest
    i see what ur sayin' but... i dunno. deangelo's techniques have worked like a charm for me. he doesn't say to be guy B.. far from it. he is exactly right up with guy A which is the funny one. althought it is long-term relationship material, he has to be a little bit more 'cocky' to actually get the girl. hey, it worked from my experience.

but.. meh, this is a weird situation.

i JUST now got off the phone with my g/f. at first i tried being nice to her and all that, and was disregarded. i was talking about something that happened after school, and her mom said "oh my god.." very casually and i was completely blown off by "mom?! what's wrong?!"

that pissed me off

after that, i was playfully mean until the end of the conversation. she was begging for my attention. she kept saying "darn.. i have 10 minutes until my dad picks me up, it's depressing " and when her dad DID pick her up she told him to hold on, and she had to spend another 5 minutes with me and make her dad wait!

interesting.

i really want to explain this well, and i thought of another way to do it. let's reverse it and say you have three girls:
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    girl A: hey, wanna go see the Incredibles? and man, if you can beat me at Othello later, i'll cook you Soprano's eggs (Uova in Purgatorio) in the morning... <undersmile.>

girl B: go get my bags, idiot. why are you wearing that shirt? i can't believe you were four minutes late. no sex for you! <the sex nazi>

girl C: please come meet my parents; i can see my children in your eyes. i know it's only our third date, but i really feel like i need to get at your gene pool. i have baked you a cake that resembles your penis.
    ---------------------------------------------------------

do you see? girl B and girl C might be really fun to fcuk around with for awhile, but they are not real. their behaviour arises from insecurity, not strength. girl a has her own stuff going on; she is clear that she wants you; but is unwilling to commit herself unless you prove your worthiness.

i have been all three girls, and being girl A always works best in the long run. always.

o, ok, i just saw last post. actually, i have read d'angelo, and i promise you there is a whole other level of guy. d'angelo guys are ok until you hit 20, then they are sad. somehow, guys don't seem to know that girls know about the jerk technique, and we just think it's funny. we feel sorry for the girls who fall for so-called jerks, but secretly we're gleeful because our men are of better caliber.

first: d'angelo lines: not funny. lame, recognizable, and never witty. on this forum alone, there are like 13 guys who are much funnier and ergo sexier than the tripe d'angelo turns out.

but i think his main point is completely valid. he is saying: don't be weak. don't follow girls. don't give them stuff all the time. don't fall in love and then listen to them moan about their boyfriends. don't be guy C. i'm just saying there are two ways to do this:

1. follow d'angelo. memorize his lines and use them whenever possible. do whatever he tells you to do. force your girlfriend to cling to you on the phone. gain esteem from her neediness. that's guy B. he has lines; he's trying really, really, hard to be a big guy.

2. step up. be the kind of man who is so secure he does not care if his girlfriend wants to get off the phone. he has real work to do, he's building a career and portfolio, and he know his girlfriend loves and needs him. he knows he has a nice body; he doesn't need to hurt women to prove it. he is a big guy. he's the one we all want. this is guy A.

we recognize guy A because he never brags about his money, penis, sex life, strength, car, or girls who want him. he never has to.

I'm gonna be really quick and really simple with this.

If you can't act like you and get the girl, you shouldn't be dating her in the first place.

-Shea

King Zarathu Guest
    I'm gonna be really quick and really simple with this.

If you can't act like you and get the girl, you shouldn't be dating her in the first place.

-Shea
    VERY true.

although, you could smother her and be you, yet you can show yourself as hard to get and still be you.

but smothering her would make her push you away, and showing yourself as hard to get would make you look more attractive.

know what i mean?

lol, i totally give up. good luck, luv. i hope you won't get hurt too badly

Quote Originally Posted by LTsK8eR2gO
    hahahah... come on guys this is a serious question!! even though ur replies were pretty funny lmao.

and sleepy, no it works for just about anybody... i'm usually attracted to girls that show off that they couldn't care any less for me... i dunno it's like, a challenge.
    See that part I highlighted in bold up there? YOU said that. That wasn't some girl talking, that was you! See what I'm getting at? Victory is mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Sleepy
    guy A: i think your point concerning american foreign policy is flawed and illogical. but lol! did you see family guy last night? <does impression of stewy>
    You would date someone who disagreed with you about American foreign policy? I wouldn't. Seriously, I wouldn't. I mean really, there's...wait a second, this is a trick question right? The right answer was that treehouse one wasn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Sleepy
    girl A: hey, wanna go see the Incredibles? and man, if you can beat me at Othello later, i'll cook you Soprano's eggs (Uova in Purgatorio) in the morning... <undersmile.>

girl B: go get my bags, idiot. why are you wearing that shirt? i can't believe you were four minutes late. no sex for you! <the sex nazi>

girl C: please come meet my parents; i can see my children in your eyes. i know it's only our third date, but i really feel like i need to get at your gene pool. i have baked you a cake that resembles your penis.

i have been all three girls, and being girl A always works best in the long run. always.
    You were a sex nazi??? I'm so turned on right now...

Heh, man, just chill out. The only way to make a relationship work "long term" is if you stop worrying about her and what to do to keep her. If you cant keep her by just being yourself, i.e. you have to try and morph yourself to be what she will desire, then its not "long term" relationship material, its a game. Until you can let her live her life and trust that she wants to be with you, then youre just playing mind games man. Good luck in your future decisions

side note -

mmm; after this thread, and reading around the forum a little, i checked out sosuave, and it was insightful - especially this one:

(link removed. sorry, did not know that was against policy)

logical, reasonable, article that explains the more mature side of seduction ideology. the old school stuff in there is interesting.

i'm in basic agreement with some of what is said there; it's much, much, better than david d's stuff. i think the difference is that david d. wants you to look like like an alpha, and this place wants you to be an (cultural, not biological) alpha.

anyway, thanks for the fascinating glimpse into male heads!
    Last edited by sleepy; 17-11-04 at 11:19 PM. Reason: self-governing

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast