+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What's wrong with her?

What's wrong with her?

Hello,
    I really require some help by females...In order for you to understand I should most probably first explain my story to all of you. I will try to make it as short as possible.
    So, there's this girl at my school that I've known for a year but I never really talked to her before. Until last saturday where we were watching a soccer game at school and it was really cold so we kinda got a bit closer just to warm each other. We were hanging out for a veeeeery long time - about 7 hours. And we've talked a lot, mainly about sex. That very day she sent me about 3 smses and the next day she told me that she had a dream about us two having sex. We met up that same day and talked for some 5 hours again and we started holding hands and we kissed in front of her house.
    As I got home, we talked on msn and she told me that she was extremely horny and that she really wanted me. She also said that she had a crush on me a year ago and stuff like this. I jokingly said that we should have gone to her house and she said we really should. We then agreed to be "friends with benefits" and that next (which is this) weekend we would go to her house. The next three days I received at least 3 texts a day and we talked on msn a lot. We decided not to talk a lot at school in order to keep it secret. But on wednesday all the sudden I didn't get any text and on msn she was just shortly replying to my questions. On friday I asked if I'm gonna see her this weekend and she said she doesn't know - maybe. I haven't heard of her ever since.
    Does anyone of You have any suggestions whatsoever? What could have happened to her?
    I'm really confused.
    Thanks so much for any help.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't know what happened to her.

But I can tell you friends with benefits is a dangerous path to follow.

maybe she's embarrassed about the way she acted. to me, she came off as a slut and friends with benifits highlighted that even more. she said she had a crush on you, and she may have been putting on some kind of act to talk to you. but, that's just a shot in the dark
    "So tonight, when you're wondering what to say, or how you look, or whether or not she likes you, just remember, she is already out with you. That means she said yes when she could have said no. That means she made a plan when she could have just blown you off. So that means it is no longer your job to try to make her like you. It is your job not to mess it up."

-Hitch

thank you for your answers.
    Why are friends with benefits a dangerous path?

And a little update on my relationship with that girl: I texted her and on msn when I came online she wouldn't say a word. So sent her the following text: "u got an sms" to which she replied that shes sorry but she has no credit. That was the end of our conversation.

I am not terribly hurt by all this but I just don't seem to get it.

There's no way to tell what's going on with her, and you may never know, but I agree that FWB is a bad idea, especially with someone who's already acting a bit sketchy. Girls don't really do FWB very well, and she's probably no different from most- they get too emotionally involved when sex happens.

Don't do this.
    Spammer Spanker

to be honest i dont think she is trying to play you, the girl is just confused, she likes you and probably realised even though friends with benefit sounded good at the time, its not what she is after.
    id say you should have a talk with her, and if you really like her i think you should ask her out properly.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by fibe View Post
    thank you for your answers.
    Why are friends with benefits a dangerous path?
    Could you think of any reasons at all why more people don't engage in that kind of relationship?

Any at all?

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    But I can tell you friends with benefits is a dangerous path to follow.
    I'd have to agree here. I'm headed down that path right now, and it's not looking good.

Don't start, then you won't have to look for a way out.

thanks again for all your answers.
    From the way she acts right now I could hardly imagine that she really likes me. She totally blew off any contact with me right now with the excuse of being too busy. Which is bs because texting me takes about one minute so I'm really pissed. And I see nothing bad about FWB still. It is nothing more than enjoying and having fun there are no side effects whatsoever. And should we start liking each other I will just simply ask her out, no big deal.
    But all this is so far away from happening right now and it makes me really upset.