+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: When will a guy give oral sex to a girl in a relationship?

When will a guy give oral sex to a girl in a relationship?

Is it true that only when a guy really likes and cares for the girl in a relationship, he wants to give oral sex to the girl? Or I want to know it is true that only when he cares for you he cares for your feelings in sex and tries hard to make you happy and satisfied.
    Last edited by Katherine; 08-10-09 at 08:45 PM.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It depends on whether or not he enjoys oral sex...

I think all guys enjoy receiving oral sex but performing oral sex on girls, I don't know. That's why I am asking.

Every guy's different. The reasoning on when/if you receive oral from a guy is entirely dependent on the him and cannot be input into the girls read too much into everything secret decoder ring.

I have friends who won't go down on a girl until they're totally exclusive (ie. no condoms), some who don't at all. I do any time after/during the first BJ.

It just depends, there are no rules to it.

Some guys can't wait to head south and show off their skills and some guys only do it if you negotiate with them. I wouldn't try to apply any kind of formula to it.
    Spammer Spanker

"true that only when he cares for you he cares for your feelings in sex and tries hard to make you happy and satisfied. "

if you're good in bed he will want to pleasure you to keep you around/have more sex with you. I'd say it is not directly related to him "caring about your feeelings" although it sure can be.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Not true. My bf and ex both loved me, I've gotten head like 10 times in 10 years. Some guys just aren't up for it.

Some guys are not into it. Maybe because the girls hoha is smelly or they think its nasty even though you just washed your hoha. lol

Like i personally know a black guy and asian homies that does not do it to their gf's. they think its nasty.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah... I'd lift a girl's skirt and go to town five minutes into our first date if she'd let me.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

I like receiving and he likes giving...
    Last edited by sarah2; 19-10-09 at 10:29 AM.

when he's confident enough that you won't give him an STD

GB pretty much summed it up, but there are times that hygiene might make a difference. Some girls are more aware than others when it comes to that.

Katherine, I have had guys try to initiate oral sex on me the first day we met, nothing to do with feelings, rather his own desires...

My boyfriend did that for me also, but it took him long time to persuade me cos you see, I'm from China, very conservative and shy. But when I shared this with my best friends, they told me their hubbies never did this to them. Of course their hubbies are Chinese. They even don't let my friends to perform oral sex on them. But my boyfriend (American) just loves this. The thing is this time I went to American to visit him, he didn't do this for me. I'm ok with that cos I'm not really into it, but I'm afraid it's because he doesnt love me anymore. So... I hope it's me being paranoid cos our sex is still great.

Quote Originally Posted by Katherine View Post
    My boyfriend did that for me also, but it took him long time to persuade me cos you see, I'm from China, very conservative and shy. But when I shared this with my best friends, they told me their hubbies never did this to them. Of course their hubbies are Chinese. They even don't let my friends to perform oral sex on them. But my boyfriend (American) just loves this. The thing is this time I went to American to visit him, he didn't do this for me. I'm ok with that cos I'm not really into it, but I'm afraid it's because he doesnt love me anymore. So... I hope it's me being paranoid cos our sex is still great.
    The chinese especially in china may not be that open minded like the west..
    However, they are slowly open up to all these kinky stuffs .
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast