+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Help me not screw this up!

Help me not screw this up!

I'm out of town at the moment, visiting three old friends, 2 girls, 1 guy. Great bunch of people.

Last night, one of the girls was really interested in doing a foursome. She kissed me a bit (hardcore make-out kissing). Then she asked if I was hard, and wanted to see my boner. This was in a restaurant, but we were all so wasted, that I whipped it out anyway and she looked at it and commented on it and touched it. LOL somehow, no one else saw this outside of our group.

As the night went on though, the other girl revealed that she is still a virgin, and that kinda put a crank in the whole foursome thing. Then the horndog girl started talking about a threesome (me, the other dude, and her), but then the dude WAY overdid the drinking, he started like shivering and convulsing, LOL, I dunno, he passed out, then the virgin girl also passed out, and all that was left standing at this point was me and the girl who was seemingly really eager to get it on.

I made some comment like, "well, I guess it's just you and me, let's drop these jokers off and then head back to my hotel." Maybe having two people passed out with one of them probably suffering from borderline alcohol-poisoning kind of killed her libido, but she totally backed out on doing anything! I tried to coerce her slightly by taking and kissing her hand, which caused her to close her eyes and kind of shiver in a "feels good" kind of way, but somehow it just didn't happen, she withdrew her hand, and somehow it just turned into a "I think we should get everyone home and get some rest" kind of thing. I'm not sure if I should have been more aggressive, maybe I gave up too easily? I don't know. I'm just not sure what kind of signals she is intending to send by ASKING to see and then TOUCHING my schlong all the while kissing the hell out of me and trying desperately to organize some form of group sex...I mean, I know some people are all TALK, but usually those people don't even go for kissing, much less dong touching.

I'm here until Sunday, and we're all meeting up multiple times again to get wasted. Before I leave, I want to bone her. I KNOW it's possible, there is SOME way to get this to happen, there is SOME combination of words and actions that will unlock the door of boning, otherwise she wouldn't have seemed so horny/interested/touched my penis/etc. Do I make another move when we're all wasted again? What do I say without coming off as absolutely desperate?

OK, you've drawn us in

With your setup...

Now, what's the punchline?

This is a joke, isn't it?
    When in trouble,
    Or in doubt,
    Run in circles,
    Scream and shout.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Maybe you shouldn't get so completely tanked that you or your buddy almost DIES from alcohol poisoning- Idiot.

How about next time take a little better care of your friend instead of thinking about you big hard penis.

Props to the girl for realizing that she was so totally wasted out of her tree that she no longer wants to hop on your dick.

Damn... do you not see how serious drinking can affect a potential lay? Grow up. Drink responsibly and I'm not just talking about no driving, no humping either.

LOL that's why I said let's get them HOME first, you morons. I was totally CARRYING them out of there (she snapped a picture of me with the dude over my god damn shoulders), I even paid for everyone to get home, I properly saw everyone to their respective train station and hotel --- there is no reason to call this "irresponsible" once you've done all you can and it's out of your hands.

I guess she does want le cock though, she asked me to dinner tonight without inviting the other people, lolz. 1 me, 0 perfect loveforum crusaders of truth and justice!

Quote Originally Posted by psycho123 View Post
    I'm not sure if I should have been more aggressive, maybe I gave up too easily? I don't know. I'm just not sure what kind of signals she is intending to send by ASKING to see and then TOUCHING my schlong all the while kissing the hell out of me and trying desperately to organize some form of group sex...I mean, I know some people are all TALK, but usually those people don't even go for kissing, much less dong touching.

I'm here until Sunday, and we're all meeting up multiple times again to get wasted. Before I leave, I want to bone her. I KNOW it's possible, there is SOME way to get this to happen, there is SOME combination of words and actions that will unlock the door of boning, otherwise she wouldn't have seemed so horny/interested/touched my penis/etc. Do I make another move when we're all wasted again? What do I say without coming off as absolutely desperate?
    ...are you kidding me? if she went off the idea she went off the idea, she's not into you, she was into the 'foursome/threesome' idea!!!! When that flopped you didn't look so hott...get it!

Try not all getting wasted!! I hope to god this girl sees sense and doesn't turn up to one of your drinking/passing out sessions....I'm all for sexual freedom,fun & frolicking, but you DO sound DESPERATE...and the way in which you are pursuing your sexual pleasures seem totally dangerous to me...

Just to remind you that if you become agressive and let this take over you, whilst you are drunk and have no control, you could end up with a rape charge..moron!!
    Last edited by Bumble_bee; 23-09-09 at 03:26 PM. Reason: mispell

You need to get girls drunk to get laid? thats pretty bad.