+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you think she's cheating?

Do you think she's cheating?

Alright, maybe you guys can look at this from a neutral perspective. I've been with my gf for 10 months (it's both of ours first meaningful relationship). It's been pretty hardcore, she says repeatedly how she knows i'm the one and she wants to marry and be with me forever in the future. We were inseparable all of last year, and even though I've graduated college now and she has 2 more years, i'm only 30 minutes away from her.

She's been studying abroad in New Zealand for two months. She gets back here in two months. We obviously both swore to remain faithful and have been very sad, she cries a lot on the phone. She hates it there and hasn't made many friends, but she has a few guys friends. One of them, Grey, is a local New Zealander and she says she hangs out with him a lot, her personality is similar to his. She says other students at her school think she's hooking up with him. Of course this worries me, why would people think something like that if there were nothing there? She swears he's been over a lot but they're just friends and she would never do that. I worry since I love this girl and have never been in a situation with no control like this. Do you think I have a right to be worried?

Tone Guest
    It's natural to worry, but I don't think you should really let it bother you that much nor get in the way of things with you two... do you think if she was cheating she would tell you all that?

I think you should trust her, you have no reason not to.

my gf has lots of male friends, but i doubt she would cheat.. although i always paranoy myself over it. and being the kinda person i am, i tell her what im thinking.. and by her responses i can tell she is being faithful.

if she says they are friends, then they are.

Quote Originally Posted by seingold
    Do you think I have a right to be worried?
    Yes, you have the right to experience your emotions. If you feel worried, then you feel worried. But please dont feel worried because people tell you that you can. I wouldn't worry about it... If she is cheating what would you do about it anyways?

Quote Originally Posted by carpflounder
    I wouldn't worry about it... If she is cheating what would you do about it anyways?
    well said my friend..

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cheazypeaz
    well said my friend..
    Not quite.

Quote Originally Posted by carpflounder
    I wouldn't worry about it... If she is cheating what would you do about it anyways?
    Uh, how about... break up with her?

Then break up with her and stop worrying!

indeed.. nothing you can do to stop them .. muwahaha

You have 2 mths to go, deal with it. Keep the lines of comunication open and take the time for the romantic gestures that keep a girl holding on. The other guy is nobody-he would like things to go farther, but she's so not into him she doesn't even see it. When you guys are together again, see how it feels and take it from there.

lilwing89 Guest
    She's been studying abroad in New Zealand for two months. She gets back here in two months. We obviously both swore to remain faithful and have been very sad, she cries a lot on the phone. She hates it there and hasn't made many friends, but she has a few guys friends. One of them, Grey, is a local New Zealander and she says she hangs out with him a lot, her personality is similar to his. She says other students at her school think she's hooking up with him. Of course this worries me, why would people think something like that if there were nothing there? She swears he's been over a lot but they're just friends and she would never do that. I worry since I love this girl and have never been in a situation with no control like this. Do you think I have a right to be worried?
    sounds like she loves you a lot...i dont htink she would tell you ppl think they are hooking up if she really loves you

King Zarathu Guest
    People can come up with the wildest shit.. you'd be surprised what the public can point fingers at, especially the stories a group of people can create.

If everything you told us is true, she definately loves you and would never do anything like that without telling you.

Now, if the girl is ****in' nasty, that's a different story...

Quote Originally Posted by LTsK8eR2gO
    People can come up with the wildest shit.. you'd be surprised what the public can point fingers at, especially the stories a group of people can create.

If everything you told us is true, she definately loves you and would never do anything like that without telling you.

Now, if the girl is ****in' nasty, that's a different story...
    People at school with her thing they are shagging? So what people used to think a girl I was friends with was a whore and she has never even been with anyone before.

thanks

Alright thanks guys, I feel better. I guess you're right, she probably wouldn't tell me people think they are hooking up if they really were. I think we'll make it the next two months, then things will be good again.

Do you think she's cheating?
    If you have to ask this, you have no trust in her and the relationship is as good as shit anyway.

yeah, if she loves you man, you have nothing at all to worry about. If it is a meaningful relationship, you should have some trust. doubt she'll cheat on you, and if she were to, i'm sure she would tell you, and it would just destroy her. if she loves you, and you have a good relationship she will not lie to you, it would be nearly impossible. want me to repeat myself one more time? i can say it 5 times if you want.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast