+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Wife worrying about a strabger feelings than mine!

Wife worrying about a strabger feelings than mine!

I posted a while back about me getting jealous over a guy at a commute stop, always trying to be friendly with my wife. one night she had to catch a cab to work and the guy works down the street from her job, she asked me for cab fare and got in the cab and ask the guy would he like a ride too, I was not happy! So the responses I got from you posters, told me to quit overreacting, so i chilled out.

One thing I notice, when they get on the bus together, she sits right by him or vice versa and when they exit the bus, he strikes up a conversation! I still chilled!

So last night, he was at the stop again and me & my wife minding our business and he walked passed, telling us he forgot his wallet and will missed the bus? I mean who cares! Why did he feel the need to tell us, almost like they were conversating on a regular basis, that he felt the need.

I zip my lips and out of nowhere my wife was reading my facial expressions and started to get snarly because, so I responded, why did he feel the need to tell us...didn't sit well with her, her bye was cold and her call home later was cold.

I don't get it, the guy is a stranger, the fact she seems to worry about more is just pissing me off, making me not like this guy at all, I been let the situation go, she brought the sh*t up!

WHO IS OVER REACTING?

Oops, worried about a stranger feeling than over mine!

OMG! let it go!