+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My ex keeps coming back.

My ex keeps coming back.

Ok me and my ex been off and on for about 2yrs. I just want to know is he sincere about us. Like he tells me that he knows that I'm the right one for him and no matter who he is dating or talking to whenever he think or plan out his future I'm the only one that's in it. Hw asked me to give him until April so he can get his stuff together so that we can really be together and if he doesn't have it together by then, then I can just move on. He also tells me like when he thinks about me being with someone else he gets angry. I really love him and I know his potential I just need to here a man's point of view on this like is there hope for us or is he playing game.

Quote Originally Posted by kimmieluvb View Post
    Ok me and my ex been off and on for about 2yrs. I just want to know is he sincere about us. Like he tells me that he knows that I'm the right one for him and no matter who he is dating or talking to whenever he think or plan out his future I'm the only one that's in it.
    My crystal ball tells me that he tells you that everytime he wants to have more sex with you. That move is called: "telling-her-what-she-wants-to-hear-and-her-falling-for-it-again."

Hw asked me to give him until April so he can get his stuff together so that we can really be together and if he doesn't have it together by then, then I can just move on.
    This move is called: "I-keep-her-on-the-hook-so-I-can-screw-other-women-and-be-able-to-take-her-down-off-the-shelf-it-the-new-piece-of-ass-doesn't-work-out."

He also tells me like when he thinks about me being with someone else he gets angry.
    If he really meant that, then he'd be a good boyfriend and not leave and take a chance of losing you to another man. He leaves you whenever the urge comes over him to screw some other woman. Does he care how you feel when he's with other women... answer to that is a resounding NO. He knows you're silly and naive enough to not think about yourself when he plays you like a fiddle so he keeps playing you because he can. Why wouldn't he when you keep taking him back for more of the same cycle of emotional abuse?

I really love him and I know his potential I just need to here a man's point of view on this like is there hope for us or is he playing game.
    You don't need just a man's point of view.. you need anyone who can see what is actually happening to you's point of view.

You don't know what love is. How can you love someone that treats you like such an option? Where is your self-respect in all of this? He is playing you and you fall for his crappy lines far toooo easily. Take a look and his actions. There is where his truth lies. A man who loves you wouldn't take a chance of another guy being with you if he didn't know, without a doubt that no matter what he does to be disrespectful and unloving.. you'll still wait and be suckered in whenever he calls on you. Open your eyes and realize what he does to you.. it's certainly NOT loving you back.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 29-09-12 at 02:42 AM.

I love it that's was the best answer I have had yet. Except for the part about sex that isn't the case because right now we don't even live close enough for that to even happen. But thank you because you are so right! Brutally honest too I liked that.

Just to add, no one should ever ask you to wait for them to "get their shit together". And your should never have to wait for someone to decide about you. Don't get caught here, you should start dating someone else and forget this loser.

Thanks @Cerby

kimmieluvb, Cerby is 100% correct. I went through this for four years. Same lines, Same on and off and same feelings. Actions speak louder than words. The worst of it was, I was not the only one he was saying the same things to. I am so sorry this is happening to you. I am sure you deserve much better. As a species, we all do. You will find that being real with someone is much more fulfilling than being a distant option to someone. He is obviously not giving you the best or better part of him. He's tossing out scraps to keep his last resorts open. I personally would want to be a man's queen than what he settled for. Men resent having to settle for the option in the end. They just leave at that point. You deserve better. I know you will find better to and you will be so much more happier and content.