+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First time i had sex - im not happy. :'(

First time i had sex - im not happy. :'(

First of all, it was really stupid, i was feeling really tired and i didnt completely want to at the time, but i promised my girlfriend we would.

We went to her room and just started, simple as that. I was soo tired when we started, and me being on top wasnt helping. My arms were shaking slowly, and i they were growning weaker. I kept it up, but after about 10 minutes, i came.

I pulled out, took the condom off and put on another one after going to the bathroom and washing my penis.

I was hoping she would give signs that she was having fun, i guess her body felt it, most of her body was moving along with mine and her mouth was sometimes open, and kind of quivering, her jaw looks like it was locked at times, but she didnt moan or anything, i guess she wanted to be quiet because her parents could have come home any minute, or she just wasnt having as much fun. At times, she'd look up at me and smile.

I came a second time after 20 minutes or so. And her parents came back, so i hopped in my clothes and we went to the lounge.

Afterwards, she was happy, but i was hoping that after we did it, she'd be kind of.. mesmerised. She didnt comment on whether it was good or not. She's been quiet since yesterday when we did it.

Im guessing I got my expectations too high
    . I was hoping i would last longer and she'd be more mesmerised by it, but i dont think she was.

Anything you can tell me?

I can tell you that most people don't have a perfect first time. It sounds like yours wasn't too terrible. I'm amazed you lasted 10 minutes. I imagine most guys don't.

I hope you and your girlfriend can talk about this, and I hope you have the opportunity to mesmerize her later.
    Spammer Spanker

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    I can tell you that most people don't have a perfect first time. It sounds like yours wasn't too terrible. I'm amazed you lasted 10 minutes. I imagine most guys don't.

I hope you and your girlfriend can talk about this, and I hope you have the opportunity to mesmerize her later.
    I'll be lucky if I last 10 minutes the second time.

anachronistic Guest
    you have to learn to control it. the first time i had sex, i never came. i was basically the opposite... then i learned how to come faster... like in 5 humps.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by lilwing View Post
    then i learned how to come faster... like in 5 humps.
    5 humps.

That sounds about right.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Aren't you just 16? You have a lot of learning to do before you become "mesmorizing".
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Hey it sounds like you did pretty darn good for your 1st go bro!

Don't worry about it, most people's 1st time is a bit naff and unsatisfying in general but they're just kind of relieved to get it out the way.

That's what it was like for me... just doing it so I wasn't a virgin anymore... and so I knew what to do.

But hey... practice makes perfect! and gets you to feeling more comfortable, and when you feel more comfortable and have practiced more... you can start to enjoy the feeling good and the fun side of it.

It might have been pretty scary and uncomfortable for her too, was it her 1st time? She was probably feeling similar.

Don't worry, I'm sure when you've both got used to doing it with each other a few times it will start feeling excellent

SO.. I have a stupid question.. was this her first time too? sometimes when girls lose their virginity they go through this mourning faze ...sad for some reason, which would explain her quietness. It sounds like you did really well and you should be proud of yourself for lasting as long as your did the first time! HIGH FIVE!
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by jane View Post
    SO.. I have a stupid question.. was this her first time too? sometimes when girls lose their virginity they go through this mourning faze ...sad for some reason, which would explain her quietness. It sounds like you did really well and you should be proud of yourself for lasting as long as your did the first time! HIGH FIVE!
    Mathias knows the "mourning phase" well.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Mourning phase?

We should remove the virgin status from modern culture permanently.

Virgins aren't anything like the virgins of past centuries anyway. Many people know more about sex before they even have it.

Fúck, once you engage in any alternative sex methods you're pretty much "deflowered". Oral, anal, mutual masturbation. At that point, like a guy puttin' his dick a centimeter inside her cunt means anything?

Please.

im just saying there is more then what meets the eye sometimes .. thats all.. whether or not its "a society" thing .. I dont know but .. to be honest, I wasnt exactly happy after my first time. I am only speaking of my experience then.
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jane View Post
    SO.. I have a stupid question.. was this her first time too? sometimes when girls lose their virginity they go through this mourning faze
    ... the girl i lost my virginity to tried to break up with me and then a half year later came back to me. she was a virgin too. it was some sad happy bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by mr_fahrenheit View Post
    Don't worry about it, most people's 1st time is a bit naff and unsatisfying
    That is because most people do it way to early the first time.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

that is a great point! hence you see ... the "mourning faze"
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    - - Michael Nolan

Yeah my first time was horrible to. I was 16 and my first girlfriend right before even knowing each other for a month. Was her first time to.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast