+ Follow This Topic

Thread: how to get over this man or any man as a matter of fact

how to get over this man or any man as a matter of fact

i had a little crush on a guy who is not into me.
    i want not to think about him, but i keep on doing this to me..his idea is not just going out of my head.

i know getting another man in your life is the easiest way to forget any man, but i m not that blessed either..right from the beginning people whom i don't like start having feelings for me and whom i like, they never like me back..

can someone suggest some good ways to forget this man. he is getting married soon..

I'm like you and the only way I seem to be able to get over a guy is to find another guy! It's all very well people saying keep your mind busy and focus on other things etc etc, but truth is for me the only way I can get over someone is by finding someone else! This guy is getting married soon so you need to move on.

Quote Originally Posted by LaMb ChOp View Post
    I'm like you and the only way I seem to be able to get over a guy is to find another guy! It's all very well people saying keep your mind busy and focus on other things etc etc, but truth is for me the only way I can get over someone is by finding someone else! This guy is getting married soon so you need to move on.
    And thats exactly how you found yourself married to a man that you didn't like. You need to process your baggage and have the strength to get over one guy before you jump into another relationship with anyone who makes you wet. You'll continue to be heart broken or breaking hearts your entire life if you keep using men as human bandaid, rebounders.

Learn to be happy in your own skin and maybe you'll find a good man who enhances your happiness not just masks your pain.

can someone suggest some good ways to forget this man. he is getting married soon..
    by acknowledging to yourself that he is not sitting there thinking about you like you're thinking about him. He's getting married for gawd sakes. Turn off the thoughst of him and start doing things that will make you a happy and interesting person by learning some hobbies and further education or making your body look great through exercise. Take dancing lessons, learn how to skate, join groups who do things on the weekends.

You have to be a happy and interesting person in order to be in a happy relationship where you both keep each other interested and intrigued. If you're fulfilled while single then a guy will enhance your alread happy life. It's unfair to put the burden on someone by making them your sole source of what makes you glad.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 26-06-11 at 05:34 AM. Reason: to add *
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion