+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Guys, i need your advice

Guys, i need your advice

Basically, I had a friend of mine who i used to go to school with before we finished and he and I were really close (we are both 19 btw). So as guys do they talk about their relationship problems to their mates. I remember that on a number of occasions when i had fights with my girlfriend i spoke to him about it although i'm worried i said something which I might regret like "she's a b*tch" or something even worse....(I tend to say things which i don't mean when i'm upset)
    My problem is, is that i've had a big fight with this 'friend' of mine and he and I aren't speaking and i'm concerned that he could one day tell my girlfriend the things that i might have said...
    I know im being extremely paranoid although I love this girl so much and I wouldn't want to lose her because i've said something which i didn't even mean... I don't even know if i've said anything in the first place, although it wouldn't be hard for him to prove to her if i have said something. He is also the sort of kid who would go to these lengths and i know this because he and I were close and hes done this sort of thing to other people before. This paranoia is driving me INSANE, i feel as though i can't be happy until this situation blows over.. Should I tell her that this is on my mind? Because it's better if she hears it from me... If you have any suggestions it would mean so much
    Thank-you for your time =D

Isn't Karma a b*tch.

There's nothing you can do to alter what you've already said....and there's nothing you can do to change what he may do. This is simply the consequence of the poor behaviour you've exhibited. If you do decide to tell your friend what you said, make sure you acknowledge how rude and inappropriate your behaviour was. Though she still may reject you because of your behaviour and she would have every right to do so.

All you can do is learn from this. Saying things you don't mean when mad is totally unacceptable. You're going to lose boyfriends and friends if you can't control your temper and mouth. And don't complain about people behind their backs - it's just rude.

Once you've managed these two things, you'll not only be a much nicer person - but you'll never have to worry about people repeating what you've said.

He did post in the female advice section you know.....

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    Isn't Karma a b*tch.

There's nothing you can do to alter what you've already said....and there's nothing you can do to change what he may do. This is simply the consequence of the poor behaviour you've exhibited. If you do decide to tell your friend what you said, make sure you acknowledge how rude and inappropriate your behaviour was. Though she still may reject you because of your behaviour and she would have every right to do so.

All you can do is learn from this. Saying things you don't mean when mad is totally unacceptable. You're going to lose boyfriends and friends if you can't control your temper and mouth. And don't complain about people behind their backs - it's just rude.

Once you've managed these two things, you'll not only be a much nicer person - but you'll never have to worry about people repeating what you've said.
    I AGREE WITH EVERYTHING YOU'VE SAID. I was wrong and I was stupid. Although to be honest I don't even know if i've even said anything bad in the first place... I cant even remember.

So do you think I should really approach her about it, even if im not sure I said something? Because if i have said something and she finds out from this other kid it will be awful....

How should I approach her about the situation if I decide that's what im doing? Thank you very much.

Sounds to me she walks all over you, and makes you feel bad for no reason. You vent to your friend because you are too much of a chicken to stand up to her and she makes you feel helpless. You are a hen pecked dude. If this girl keeps doing this to you, (making you feel guilty) You need to put her in her place, and stop being such a coward. You said those things for a reason...she pushed you way too far....so it's no fault of your own, of course you are going to get angry, what you are not allowed to express yourself? what a load of bull. Listen, if he is your friend, he isn't going to care about what you say about her. dudes just don't do that. Would you do that to him? No so don't worry about it.

Here is the original thread: http://www.loveforum.net/threads/74782-Im-worried-I-said-something-about-my-girlfriend-PLEASE-HELP

Stop posting the same question over and over.