+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: questions about the female orgasm

King Zarathu Guest

questions about the female orgasm

hey all okay well last night was KrAzY

we were sneaking on the phone late last night and we decided to have phone sex that night and it all went pretty well. you know how much of a freak i am about knowing as much as i can about pussy.. rofl so i was talkin shit to her last night and telling her what to do with her pussy and then about 10 minutes later she started moaning REALLY hard and REALLY fast and in the middle of extremely hard breaths she was sayin "omg nick im going to cum" among other....erotic...things...

as we all know, it is more arousing for a GUY to have a girl give him a handjob. but (normally) it takes a lot to come when a girl is doing it then when we ourselves are doing it. it may be more arousing, but we simply... i dunno.. we know ourselves better or something..

my question is..

is it that way with a girl? by giving her an orgasm over the phone.. did she only cum because she was doing it herself? she said she wouldn't have been able to have her first orgasm if she wasn't on the phone with me, because she's had this problem before i came into the picture. she couldn't give herself an orgasm at all, it hardly even felt good for her to masturbate. and then we have phone sex a few times and she keeps getting closer and closer to an orgasm until last night BAAM it was nice

so, would it be easier for me or harder for me to give her an orgasm in real life? we hardly get to see each other so i figured i could learn about it while i can here @ the forum.. can anybody supply me with information? particularly blackrose, i know you probably know a lot about this.

Nah she probrably came beacsue well she was playing with herself and you were having phone sex. Phone sex is a huge turn on for me, and makes me come alot quicker cause i get so excited to hear my so say such sexy dirty hot things to me.

And in real life it depends you have to ask what she likes see what makes her tick and then you remember it for always
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

my gf too came a hell lot quicker and louder ... when we did phone sex ... its just the way it i s..

wait till u try whispering the same things u said on phone into her ear with her eyes closed

Hussain
    Are there no prisons? Are there no workhouses? - The Ghost of Christmas Past

King Zarathu Guest
    ahhhhh that's discouraging. haha that's a good idea hussain. whisper that shit in her ear... hmmmm thanks.

Maybe she was faking.

hmmm...never had a orgasm through phone sex....maybe because I have had too much of the real thing HAHAHA...I did have an orgasm once or twice when as I was waking from a dream (I was pregnant at the time) now that was a neat experience!

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm

so

****ing

hungry.

Could someone hand me some pointers on phone sex lol?

I would never try it, but you guys say its cool so ill call my girl up and go for it.

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    Maybe she was faking.
    okay she would definately never do that to me lol i KNOW it was real. if u want detail just ask.

Quote Originally Posted by COAD
    I would never try it, but you guys say its cool so ill call my girl up and go for it.
    dude.. it's really an awesome thing. see, the way we usually start is by playing Truth or Dare on the phone, and then we'll ask each other some truth questions to get aroused like "if you could have me please you in one way what would it be."

after that, we focus on dare, like "i dare you to get naked" and then i'll tell her to suck 3 of her fingers, and lpay with her clit with one and take the other 2 and go FAR inside and rub the g-spot. i'll listen to her breathing and tell her to go faster/harder/slower depending on how it goes.

you'll also want to make it at night when you're supposed to be silent, my girl gets SOOOOO turned on when i whisper. so yeah maybe urs likes it too. whisper dirty things to her like "i want to do everything for you." n shit like "i want to suck you and not stop until you cum"

basically it's really good shit man. i highly suggest you try it out

Thanks man!
    Definately Trying it!

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee
    I'm

so

****ing

hungry.
    Hungry for what?

If you don't think it is at least possible she was faking, go rent the movie "When Harry Met Sally".

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    If you don't think it is at least possible she was faking, go rent the movie "When Harry Met Sally".
    That was a good movie, and it's impossible that she was faking it. If you insist, I'll give more details just to prove that she wasn't.

Quote Originally Posted by COAD
    Thanks man!
    Definately Trying it!
    Not a problem. Usually it's hard for people to start/get started with phone sex.. usually because they're insecure/embarrassed about thinking they might sound like an idiot. Truth is, if you know what turns her on, having your sexy voice whispering in her ear will make her wild

2 nights ago she had an orgasm that lasted 30 minutes. I was like "**** yah" and patted myself on the back.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by cu_tigers90
    Hungry for what?
    Food.

What else?

Quote Originally Posted by LTsK8eR2gO
    That was a good movie, and it's impossible that she was faking it. If you insist, I'll give more details just to prove that she wasn't.

Not a problem. Usually it's hard for people to start/get started with phone sex.. usually because they're insecure/embarrassed about thinking they might sound like an idiot. Truth is, if you know what turns her on, having your sexy voice whispering in her ear will make her wild

2 nights ago she had an orgasm that lasted 30 minutes. I was like "**** yah" and patted myself on the back.
    OK.. I find it hard to believe orgasm can last for 30 minutes.

She's faking it, or just telling you that to boost your confidence.
    "Ogres are like onions."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast