+ Follow This Topic

Thread: her appearance?!

her appearance?!

there's this gurl who I think(given her body lang towards me) have a thing 4 me. she isn't like a fashionable gurl unlike her frens. yesterday b4 we went back home from a trip(with other frens), i made a remark that she looks nice in a certain scarf. on the trip home, she wore that scarf.
    the Q is, when a gurl likes a guy, does her look/appearance matters to the guy she likes or to just any1? and if it is, to what extend?
    happy, and still keep on happy'ing

I'm not a girl, but I'm pretty sure thats a sign that she cares about what you think of her and wants you to find her attractive.

Just my opinion.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    A girl's appearance matters to her, whether or not a boy says he likes something, and girls thrive on positive reinforcement. If you tell her you like something, she is very likely to repeat wearing it whether or not you are there. If you want to know if she likes you, you are going to have to work a little harder.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    A girl's appearance matters to her, whether or not a boy says he likes something, and girls thrive on positive reinforcement. If you tell her you like something, she is very likely to repeat wearing it whether or not you are there. If you want to know if she likes you, you are going to have to work a little harder.
    Girls like attention, that's why there are all these fashion magazines out there, so that women can feel good about themselves and then guys can choose what they find appealing.
    Wear what you find suits you best and would look good, If you showed yourself in public.

" Nothing is a waste of time, if you use the experience wisely."
    => Auguste Rodin

yeah its a tough one, i used to think that because of ME she was wering that, in part you are right , you did tell her it looked nice, but unfortunately that doesn't mean that she is specifically putting it on for you. It might be the case but i'd keep my hopes down, sorry man