+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Another Relationship question....but please help me out =D

Another Relationship question....but please help me out =D

Not sure how long it will be but please take the time and give thoughts and opinions about it.

So, like alot of relationships today, ive met a woman online, myspace to be exact......We started off as friends, trading messages back and fourth, then around a month after that we traded numbers and have been talking to each other or texting everyday, almost on the hour of everday. As i said it started off as friendly chit chat, nothing serious, but we both could tell there was something there, we put everything out upfront as far as our relationship status goes....she is with someone, been with them for 10yrs, has a 5 yr old daughter by them....she was honest about it and at the time before we developed feelings toward one another i respected it, it just came to the point tho we knew there was more to us then friends online. Anyhow, as i said shes been with this person for 10 yrs but told me from the start she wouldnt be had she not found out she was pregnant with her daughter, she had made plans to move to Boston and he was to move back home to Mississippi, course finding out all things changed.....At any rate back to now....as i said we started talking on the phone, she works nights which allowed us to talk all night long....and we never have a blank moment, its nonstop for hours usually from 8-9 at night until 2-3 in the morning....and the more we talked the more we started feelings things toward one another, to where she came out one night and said she was falling in love with me.....and i knew i was as well.....in my mind i know its wrong, as does she, but in our heart it just feels right.....You dont get this feeling to often and its one that i cant describe really, but its like i know shes the one for me.....anyways back to the story....funny thing is i live in mississippi, so on their trip to visit his and her daughters relatives we made plans to meet, see each other, talk, etc. When we did it was like time stood still, the earth quit moving, it was amazing, we hugged, and kissed, and just sat and talked.....met a few more times and did the same we did nothing sexual, as i dont think it was the time nor place.....Now we have been speaking and its quiet evident that she wants to be with me and we are making plans to do this, i plan to visit her next month for a few days......The man she is with, theres nothing wrong with him by all accounts hes has been a good man, taken care of her etc, but she has told me she has love for him obviously bc of their daughter, and cares about him....but she doesnt love him.....we are talking about being together and such and she tells me that she just has to find away to let him down easy, she doesnt want to hurt him (well as little as possible) Our goal as it now is to have her with me by the begining of Oct. and that really isnt all that far away, she wants to put a little money away so she can make the move then, as we dont expect her to jump out and get a job as soon as shes here....Guess my question is, do you think she is being truthful and will actually pull the trigger when the time comes, or leading me on and just hasnt found the right way to tell me she cant do it? I also know the question will be asked is if she wants to be with me why not leave him right now and wait for me or come on down.....She cant afford to live on her own with her daughter, granted what i know is what she tells me....far as moving down here ive asked and her reasons of wanting to save some money first and trying to figure out how to let the man she is with down are the answers, which i suppose i can understand. Um anyways just want some thoughts on the situations, opinions, have any questions please feel free to ask and ill answer.

On a side note, ive talked with her sister, and her mom actually as her mother has found out about me, noting bad was said was just a regular convo, i just dont think that would happen if it wasnt serious...thanks again

Memphiscolt

I am new on here and I suppose the regulars could better answer your overall question.

But heres my take on a piece of it.

She stayed with this man because they had a child, meaning this child is very important in her life, as in the child's well being and stability.

Are you honestly prepared to take care of this kid? Has this kid even seen you before and if so has she accepted you and become warmed up to you?

The way all three of you will connect is pretty much going to be important to the overall relationship because again, this child is like the keystone.

And you also said you talked to her family members. So basically think of it this way, you're not just getting this woman who you think is the bees knees but you are getting the whole package and you need to be prepared for that if you expect this relationship to be a healthy and satisfying one which doesn't lead to a huge pitfall and bust.
    Last edited by WHUDAFUXUP; 06-07-09 at 02:30 PM.

to answer those questions, most deffinatly im ready and willing to take on these responsibilities

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Do a search on this site for 'Monkey Branch theory' then post back with your thoughts.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Oh.. some people are so smart. Rebound country... muhahahaha...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

have you met her kid yet? ( cos you know she comes with the kid right?)

She is going to leave her 10yr relationship with her child, whom you have never met, for you who she met through Myspace, spent time on the phone chatting and met a few times???

aren't any alarm bells going off in there