A while ago i was posting on here that i absolutely love this girl (which i do) and whether i should ask her out, i did and she said we should stay friends...

It was really painful and took a lot of effort to recover, but me and her kept our friendship going as strong as ever....

But today when i was talking to her about why i'm unlucky in love she told me that she actually does like but it was really hard for her to say because she didn't want to lose me...

That was one of the best moments of my life, but there are some problems. She still tells me she isn't ready for a relationship and doesn't know when she will be...

She broke up badly with her last boyfriend (he spread rumours about her to get her to go out with him and he cheated on her) which hurt her really badly, a friend of hers (and mine too) died earlier this year which still hurts her...and most of her guy friends are telling her that they love her (this is a lot of guys in a short space of time). The last point is the main reason she doesn't want a relationship as she doesn't want to go out with them or lose them at friends at the same time...

I don't know what to say, i'm feeling good and bad, good knowing she likes me but bad knowing she may just keep us as friends. I don't know what to do as i don't want to push her into a relationship but i can't wait for her forever. Any advice please?