+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help! never really dated, help would be nice!

Help! never really dated, help would be nice!

Im 16 and a junior in high school, i have never been in a real relationship yet cause i think it is to earyl. But this year i ran into a girl and i just can't stop thinking over her. i think she is my perfect match. we texted for like 2 hours the other day, i hung out with her the last football, and she said next game try to find her. i just want advice on how to ask her out, or do u guys think that she only wants to be friends. Also during class she always makes fun of me and punches my shoulder, i dont know if thats flirting or just being friends? help! homecoming is in a couple of weeks and should i kick it off their with her?

just go hold her hand,
    if she likes you shell hold on if not shel be like wtf its really simple.
    go for it bud

Quote Originally Posted by King Eric View Post
    just go hold her hand,
    if she likes you shell hold on if not shel be like wtf its really simple.
    go for it bud
    No way. She might hold his hand even if she only wants to be friends with him.

Be direct. That's what women like.

The one thing you're going to need to learn, Chi, is that you're going to get rejected in your life. It's the way of the world. If you never get rejected, you're not going through all of your options. If you see an attractive girl that you're interested in, go and talk to her. You don't need to wait until you know she likes you before you make a move. Chances are that if you wait that long, you might have waited TOO long.
    I don't chase, I replace.

yeah what about the awkwardness? will she think im a creep then? girls it would be nice for some tips from you!!!

cain is somewhat right, they do like confidence and being direct displays confidence so maybe do both.
    go hold her hand and then tell her you like ehr and see what she says.

also if it goes south dont worry. shell probly end up likeing you in the near future anyways.

+this is what high schools for. to get comfortable with these things so just try it

I definitely don't agree with just walking up to her and holding her hand. Some women do NOT like to be touched like that unless they are actually with the person and she might find it to be creepy.

thanks a lot. hopefully it works! should i still try to be friends with her if she rejects me. and should i ask her while we are alone?

Quote Originally Posted by ChiSoxFan2005 View Post
    thanks a lot. hopefully it works! should i still try to be friends with her if she rejects me. and should i ask her while we are alone?
    That's up to you. If you can handle being her friend I don't see why you shouldn't. Maybe she'll warm up to you some day.

And whether you ask her while you're alone or with others is really your preference. Most people don't like being rejected in front of others.

not if they like you to, in which case you would know and then you could be direct. and if they dont then theyll pull away and youl have your answer.

Quote Originally Posted by King Eric View Post
    not if they like you to, in which case you would know and then you could be direct. and if they dont then theyll pull away and youl have your answer.
    Even if she did like him, that doesn't mean that she wants him grabbing her.

What is so wrong with him just asking her? Why does he have to physically touch her?

because it sounds like he lacks the ability to. if its his first time asking a girl.

and im not disagreeing with what you are saying, either way works just as fine. not all girls prefer it this or that way but if shes physically touching him with play punches then i would do the hand method

what im thinking is either at the end of school or at the football game friday is walk up to her and start talking about the weedend. then i will put my arm around her shoulders so its like more of a friendship touch not a relationship touch and say some thing along these lines " you know im not doing anything this weekend, and im wondering if you want to catch a movie or get dinner." if she says yes, then i ask her at the end of the "date".

yup that sounds good,
    go for it
    be confident

Quote Originally Posted by ChiSoxFan2005 View Post
    what im thinking is either at the end of school or at the football game friday is walk up to her and start
    talking about the weedend. then i will put my arm around her shoulders so its like more of a friendship touch not a relationship touch
    and say some thing along these lines " you know im not doing anything this weekend, and im wondering if you want to catch a movie
    or get dinner." if she says yes, then i ask her at the end of the "date".
    You can't say to a girl that your not busy, it makes you act desperate.
    Tell her that you have plans for the weekend, but would love it, If she came along, as it would be a lot of fun and she'd enjoy it.
    It'll give you some time to get to know each other.
    Best way to get comfortable with someone in the touch environment, is to find some dancing lessons that you both can go too.
    I have found that you get a good reaction from a girl, if you know how to dance and are willing to be her partner, it'll gain your confidence for sure.
    I've been doing Latin & Ballroom Dancing for 5 years now, and it has surely increased my confidence and to approach women.

P.S. There will be mistakes & rejection, but don't think about those things and just think
    of it as an opportunity to get some experience and improve on your self-confidence.

" Nothing is a waste of time, if you use the experience wisely."
    => Auguste Rodin

Kromat, shall we dance?
    Life is not the amount of breaths you take, it's the moments that take your breath away.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast