+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I hate my EX!!

I hate my EX!!

I hate him as much as I loved him.

He left me when I needed his support the most.

What do you do if you hate your ex so much?!

I hate myself also because I appeared that I was totally fine with him and the breakup when he called me as a friend.

I am so eager to send him an hatred email and letting him know that I hate him!!

What do you think??

It's natural to feel this way. Transfer some of that anger, sadness, and frustration into something else. Pick up a hobby, do something good for yourself. Workout, run, cycle...hang out with friends. Don't send him a message about how much you hate him, it will just make you look pathetic.

You need to focus on you, and distracting yourself from this.

Quote Originally Posted by moonriverlove View Post

I hate myself also because I appeared that I was totally fine with him and the breakup when he called me as a friend.

I am so eager to send him an hatred email and letting him know that I hate him!!

What do you think??
    Don't bother sending an email. It won't do nothing to fix the situation.

The hate and anger is good as long as you know how to control it. I went through the same thing and posted about it here and a lot of people told me how unhealthy it was. The difference is I know my body. They were worried that I would hold on to that hatred and become a bitter man. But I'm fine. I'm feeling great. The key is being able to control your emotions and know when you no longer need to feel that hatred. Only when you can look at him and have feelings of nothing will you be completely over him... no love, no hated, nothing.
    I don't chase, I replace.

Hi Moonriver,

Why don't you just write the letter but NOT send it?

It will give you a chance to vent your feelings. Sending it will not accomplish anything and you can still maintain your dignity while giving voice to your feelings.

You might want to post it here where you're certain to get more empathy and understanding.

Carl.

Do not do anything.
    Let that feelings/anger fades away.
    being hurt is part of our life.
    you have to accept his decision.
    Don't Get Me Wrong

Feeling indifferent means you have healed. I would say write a list of all the bad things he has done and post it on a wall. Also do whatever else gets your anger out, like screaming, crying, just something that won't be detramental to yourself.

It may sound odd, but just imagine yourself yelling at your ex about the wrongs he has done to you and act it out. Shout at a wall or something. It's a good way of venting without your ex knowing.

It has been 3 months. I don't know why it is so hard. Yes, I hate him for walking away when I needed him but I still not over him and not over the good party of the memories. I am just weird.

You are not wierd at all. 3 months to get over an unwanted breakup is actually on the short side.

The good news is that anger is a late stage of heartbreak.

Carl.

hey moon, i went thru the same thing and yes definitely kron's idea actually works, i ended up doing that and having a big cry there recently and now i feel great, its been 3 months for me also. writing down all the crap will help initially but might make you more angry like it did with me coz i just kept reading it, just talk at the wall and say the things you want to say to his face, it works!
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Meanwhile, deep down, I still hope to get back with him. Miss him every day. Is this just because it will take long time to get over with? I struggle a lot. I liked him a lot.

Break ups take time to get over, especially with someone you loved. It's like you get a rush of every emotion, anger being almost the last. Sending a hatred letter will only make you look dumb. Sending a hatred letter screams "I love you and want you" to me. Why? Because if you hated me so much you would avoid contact with me instead of sending me any emails. So pick up some hobbies, and stick to them. Eventually you'll be over your ex. And when you're truly over him, you'll feel a rush of happiness that you overcame the break up.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

love him or hate him...

I hate my EX!!

What do you think??
    if i were u, either i luv him o hate him, or in ur case, both, I WIL AVENGE HIM. revenge is sweet!

but how?

not by hate mails n destroying his r/ship. bt by making him regret dumping u. u c, being friends wid ur x is a big no-no, xcept 4 2 conditions 1) u 4gave him. 2) u don't luv him anymore.

u can make him regret by:

1. improving ur life (health, career, economy). let him kno dat u dont need him 2 b happy & successful (eventhough u REALLY need him)

2. be better looking than b4. bcome more attractive by taking care of ur appearance. live healthily 2 make u more desirable.

3. find a better man. make him kno dat hes not ur choice. by finding another man, then u hv d choice whether 2 continue luving him o not, 4giving him o not, 2 stil want him o stick wid dat new man. even if u dont find a man 2 get him jealous, jz befren other men (wid no luv interest is fine).

so now dat u 2 r jz frens, u can make him kno all this. tell him about ur payraise, push/pull him wid d tease/denial method. if u hv a chance meeting him, make sure he dropped his jaw mesmerized by his ex looks. & tell him u met an interesting guy dat u think is 'the 1' bt unsure. tell him everythg nice bout ur new guy n how happy ur date yesterday, hes awesome in bed (jz example. its better u dont make it up. tell true stories) better, pretend 2 ask him 2 b ur wingman 2 get ur so called 'the 1'.

best of luck, girl!

my advice: b strong n dont act needy 2wards him.
    I didn't read the rules about advertising other relationship advice sites before posting a link in my sig! Oops! My bad!

Wow.. u r an expert! Thank you!

Don't send him the email - you're going to totally regret it later on and beat yourself up over it. Feelings of love and hate for a mate is totally normal. Any strong feeling (whether good or bad) means they are significant person in your life. And although your feeling of hatred right now are intense, they could easily swing back to extreme lust for him in a few weeks (in which time you'll be regretting that email).

Now I have a good reason for him to regret. I just got a great great job offer, only one year after I landed on this country. I am proud of myself He left me when I struggled most when I needed him most. The past several months have been very very rough for me, broken heart and stressful to get a good job in such economy otherwise I have to go back to my country. But all of these didn't kill me but make me stronger. He has every reason to regret!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast