+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Teach me all you know about kissing

Teach me all you know about kissing

Ok, so I am meeting this girl, who I have had alot of contact with earlier (by contact I do not meen physical...)

We talk about kissing, making out and such, but as it happens, I have never kissed a girl. Not even a peck on the cheek. And I've barely received one either.
    She, however, has made out with a couple of guys, and I guess that means she knows the drill.

That's when you come in. I need to know whatever there is to know about kissing. Everything from how to give her a small kiss on the cheek (if that is a normal thing to do) to the whole making out. Should a small, short kiss make that "smack" sound like in the movies and cartoons, or is it just a silent touching of the lips? Any suction (ok I know that sounds weird)?

Any good tips for initiating a kiss would also be appreciated.

So - all you know. Hit me.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Wow.

I guess I was just naturally awesome with it.

Quote Originally Posted by johnny85 View Post
    Ok, so I am meeting this girl, who I have had alot of contact with earlier (by contact I do not meen physical...)

We talk about kissing, making out and such, but as it happens, I have never kissed a girl. Not even a peck on the cheek. And I've barely received one either.
    She, however, has made out with a couple of guys, and I guess that means she knows the drill.

That's when you come in. I need to know whatever there is to know about kissing. Everything from how to give her a small kiss on the cheek (if that is a normal thing to do) to the whole making out. Should a small, short kiss make that "smack" sound like in the movies and cartoons, or is it just a silent touching of the lips? Any suction (ok I know that sounds weird)?

Any good tips for initiating a kiss would also be appreciated.

So - all you know. Hit me.
    Kissing is not that difficult. It's something that just happens... you go with the flow.

There's no sucking, there's no slobbering. Since you don't have experience, I'd recommend starting slow with soft, short kisses on the lips and then adding in a little bit of tongue. If you go straight into deep french kissing you're going to try to eat her face.
    I don't chase, I replace.

Try kisses on the neck in between, too. It will help her come up for air.

Thanks guys.
    I guess that the kissing thing really should come naturally, and I hope it will.
    However, I guess that it is more likely to come naturally to a guy who has actually kissed someone before.
    Most of you have probably been kissing girls since your early teens. I'm in my twenties and have never done it. So any tips woule be greatly appreciated.

i think you need to start with more physical contact with her first. that gets you more comfortable and sets you up for the kiss, rather than going straight from a handshake to a pash.
    "We all take different paths in life, but no matter where we go, we take a little bit of each other everywhere."

Move in close place your hand so that your thumb is on her cheek, and your four fingers are firmly but gently supporting her neck, slowly, while looking into her eyes bring her face to yours.
    first kiss with someone should be gentle and romantic. Don’t press your mouth onto your partner’s--just let your lips meet--and don’t try to push your tongue into her mouth. When your lips meet, pucker them and give a kiss, then smile and pull away a little, keeping your head close to your partner’s. If your partner moves to kiss you back or seems to like it and doesn’t pull away, go in for another kiss, this one a little firmer and longer.Enjoy the experience, and don’t move too fast. Live in the moment

The above post has TOO MANY steps. follow this and the whole experience is going to seem like a task..one that you will fail miserably due to overthinking. just do what feels comfortable to you sweetie!
    "We all take different paths in life, but no matter where we go, we take a little bit of each other everywhere."

Quote Originally Posted by sine24 View Post
    The above post has TOO MANY steps. follow this and the whole experience is going to seem like a task..one that you will fail miserably due to overthinking. just do what feels comfortable to you sweetie!
    in my own experience, those just feels like the best way a man has ever kissed me..teasing a bit.hope it helps you in any way.
    Last edited by nejie; 12-08-08 at 08:11 PM.