+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Help

Help

ok i didnt really no what topic 2 put this under so ill just put it unda ere. i really really really like this girl and i neva liked som1 this much before in my life but im so shy and scared she wont like me and im goin 2 b heart broken if she says no i dont no her i hardly spoke 2 her but i just want a chance 2 get to know her but i dnt no how 2 get her 2 start hanging around wit me and i just havent got the guts 2 ask her out everytime i see her i want 2 say somin but the words wont come out. i dont want 2 say anything cus i dnt think she likes me and i just want 2 hang around wit her more 2 get 2 know her but how can i wen i hardly kno her or spk 2 her. wat can i do 2 get her in my life plz plz plz help

Thanks..

Sorry to tell you this but if you want her in your life you are going to have to bite the bullet and speak to her at some point. Try "Hey, how's it going?"

You might as well do it - the worst case scenario she start screaming at you to get away from her, but more than likely she will speak to you and then you can build a friendship.

Good Luck

I think the mistake a lot of us make is thinking the state-appointed shrink is our friend. - Jack Handy

I agree.. "what might have been"s suck!!!

I love your quote jslaughter!

Just go for it man, you have nothing to loose.
    An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.

cheers guys lol i still havent said anything but thts cus i havent seen her yet im seeing her 2mo n im gunna ask her out but ur rite wat hav i got 2 lose i mite aswell THANKS EVERY1