+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Scooby Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed

Scooby Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed

Alright, lemme start by saying I really can't stand the Scooby Doo cartoons. They bore me and get on my nerves. So when the first Scooby Doo movie came out I avoided it like the plague. However once I decided to give it a chance when it was on HBO. I loved it. I could watch it over and over and laugh every time. So naturally when Scooby Doo 2 was announced I got excited. Today was opening day and I went to the first show. I thought I could avoid the little kids by going at noon on a school day but alas bad parents abound I suppose. Anyway, the movie was awesome. They stuck to the same formula as the first one and while, as a sequel, you obviously can't compare it to the first one or you'll be disappointed. This said it's still a wonderful movie, it's just fun, it makes ya smile. Anyway, if you liked the first one you'll dig this one too. GO SEE, IT GOOD FOR YOU!!!
    Heit ist mein taug.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i think that the girl in orange.. welma?? well if she spiced it up, she could really be hot. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Velma, the actress (Linda Cardellini) is FLARGIN GORGEOUS. And she does spice it up for a bit in this movie, wear a tight fighting leather jumpsuit. But it's kinda odd getting a boner in the middle of a theater full of little kids.
    Heit ist mein taug.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    yeah i seen the preview for this movie and there was a scene where she looked pretty hot. and there is of course sarah michelle.. there are some caucasians that i think are pretty. mmmmmmmmmm. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

You know, that's just the thing. I find Linda Cardellin to be 10 times more attractive than Sarah Michelle Gellar. Don't get me wrong, Gellar has her moments, but it seems like the more I see her the less I find her attractive.
    Heit ist mein taug.

looks like a excellent film, sadly haven't been to see it yet. But always liked the scooby cartoons and thought the first film was cool so its more than likely I'll enjoy this one.