+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Grrr! Has anyone seen this object??!!!!!

Grrr! Has anyone seen this object??!!!!!

I was at walmart one day and I came across a shelf that was in the shape of a wii, titled back with a gray base and a clear-blue holder on top for the wii and remotes. It was among the other shelves but it was misplaced because I couldnt find a price sticker for it anywhere. I LOVED it but figured it was 50-60 bucks and I didnt get paid til the day after so it wasnt worth it. Then later I was trying to search for it online, I couldnt find anything about it, no pictures or prices or stores selling it but I did find someone talking about it in forum and they said it was 40 bucks and it got lowered to 30 so that is WAY worth me buying it and I went back to walmart and the guy told me some old chick bought it and they dont know if they will ever get more in. I called every walmart within 50 miles and all of them either dont know what Im talking about, dont have any, tell me its not a hot seller.. and that they dont know where I could get one. Ive looked in other stores like fred myers, kmart, costco.. No one seems to know what the hell Im talking about. On ebay theres a hideous wii shelf but its not the one i want This shelf is stressin me out. Has anyone seen/heard of it or am I chasing the pink draqon that can never be caught?

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Look up Wii accessories.

$50-60 for a holder? LOL. Circuit City has these for $7:

[url]http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/Intec-Vertical-Stand-and-Cradle-for-Wii-G5615/sem/rpsm/oid/170472/catOid/-16761/rpem/ccd/productDetail.do[/url]

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    that's what happens when you hesitate. someone else always steals the opportunity.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

What do you want this shelf for?
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

for my wii of course ;P but mostly because its thin and cute and can make room for movies under the tv instead of all my games. After seeing this shelf normal thin dvd shelves just wont do. And yeah I am killing myself for not buying it then. And I dont want a wii cradle, stores sell tons of wii cradles, I work for gamestop finding a hunk of plastic would be easy, this is a specific wooden shelf and I cannot find it on the internet as ANYTHING :/ nothing nintendo, nothing wii, nothing accessories nothing shelf nothing furniture.. its like an illusion that never was but taunts my brain -_-

I think you gone mad. I can't recall anything like what you are talking about, but I guess to be fair i just stack my games next to me wii cheaper and easier