+ Follow This Topic

Thread: what was it? and can i salvage our friendship?

what was it? and can i salvage our friendship?

Ok. Thanks for reading this. Please bear with me as it will be quite long.. Ive known a guy (married man) for years as our kids were at school together. We spoke on and off.
    In september 2011 we became friends on facebook along with other parents as our kids had mostly gone to new schools and it was a way of keeping in touch. He and i hit it off immediately and within a week or so we were talking every day all day. then texts etc followed. he told me everything and was extreamly open...toldme about the state of his marraige (which i know is true) and about his past and everything. we also flirted as there was attraction there. this went on for 5 months then in feb 2012 we actually kissed...was a bit of a "wow" moment for both of us. from there obviously things progressed...we saw eachother twice a week for a few hours but talked all day every day...including morning and night messages. wherever he went he told me...shared so much with me. he told me on several occasions he thought about me all the time and i often got messages saying he missed me....
    Now after a few months i started falling for him and thats when it started going wrong....i became jealous and paranoid and accused him of lying etc..(ive had a bad experience in relationship before). this put a massive strain on us obviously .
    so over the last 4 months or so things have just become worse...hes clammed up...wont even give straight answers and i feel like im constantly questioning. ive asked if it was "just an affair" to him...he says no but wont say what it was. he still tries to talk to me every day which i dont understand. from what he says it seems he would have just been friends and thats all........but says what happened happened...
    im so confused. was it just a friendship and the lines got blurred? and if thts the case why keep coming back and say he thought about me all time etc? any help would be greatly appreciated

No....you're his cunting whore and now he's probably reevaluating things since your jealousy is showing. There are better sounding terms I could use but that's basically what it is.

You accused him of lying huh? What was the lie? LOL.

His wife probably is the same way. Maybe you and his wife could get together and discuss what ways to make open up the communication floodgates?
    Last edited by surfhb2; 20-01-13 at 06:28 PM.

its replies like this i was hoping to avoid. no i was what you said. yes he is married and has been for over 20 years. i know his wife and i know there situation...they are married in name only. you are too quick to judge people and shuld not be on a forum like this

*WAS NOT what you said i should have put

Quote Originally Posted by tigger1969 View Post
    its replies like this i was hoping to avoid. no i was what you said. yes he is married and has been for over 20 years. i know his wife and i know there situation...they are married in name only. you are too quick to judge people and shuld not be on a forum like this
    Excuse me?! Who's judging you? He's a married man and you're his mistress ( ie cunting whore) ...period!

Just ask the guy what's up with you 2.....then stop seeing him. Find an unmarried guy to date. Do you honestly believe you're going to get some sound advice on a site like this without some flak ?

Or maybe ask the guy to get a divorce genius. Btw.... What was the lie that upset you? Lol
    Last edited by surfhb2; 20-01-13 at 06:58 PM.

surfhb2...please go away.

he is not like that (affairs) and had never done it before. ive asked if it was just an affair...hes said no and he doesnt lie.

please stop messaging me. i have reported you

Reported me for what?

I just told you to communicate with the guy and stop seeing a married man. Sorry you didn't like the way I put it.

There will be more replies but you're not going to like what you'll read today....good luck!
    Last edited by surfhb2; 20-01-13 at 07:07 PM.

has anyone else got any help they can offer?

Quote Originally Posted by tigger1969 View Post
    he is not like that (affairs) and had never done it before. ive asked if it was just an affair...hes said no and he doesnt lie.
    Oh really? No affairs huh? No lying? Neither one of you?!

THis thread gets funnier by the moment ! Haha