+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Am I in a mess with girlfriend?Gotta read this to believe.

Am I in a mess with girlfriend?Gotta read this to believe.

This is about me and my girlfriend Jenny who is 22 and I am 26.Well,we had kind of a breakthrough at the last minute and of all places,the words came from me after we had been at each others throat for 3 weeks because Jenny said she was no longer gonna have sex with me as she wanted to wait til we got married!No input from me,I had to accept it and naturally I was offended.She said she fely pressure to marry me and she did not know if she was ready.Yet in the past week and 1/2 we have had sex 5 times or more,crazy.I asked Jenny if we could just spend a few days apart that I would get a hotel to give her some space after the bad 3 weeks we had and if we could start over and forget about the marriage thing for now and not have any expectaions on her because I never expected her to marry me soon anyhow.She said that was what she wanted all along and she seemed very happy.She even said she would come to the hotel I was in and brink her sex toy and we could have a party.She said she did not know how to tell me because she has alot of difficulty talking aloud and does not like dealing with problems.Jenny needs to overcome her problem with not facing issues and bottling up her feelings and not talking.But here is the bad part that came a day later.She left her phone at home and I saw a text message from a guy from Dallas who is a contractor for our company that we both work for,stating that he had fallen hard for Jenny,Jenny said I see,I see.Then he(Jake) said I just want to be with you,Jenny wrote Yeah,why?Then Jake said Why ask why and then he wrote I am so happy to be able to hang with you.Well,this really upset me because she had saved these text messages.I asked her if Jake has hit on her or tried to subdue her and she said no,I like talking to Jake because he is funny and the text messages he sends me are just harmless fun.I confronted her about what I had read at that point and she said that he was not serious that he plays with everyone.She said she does not hang with him anywhere either.But from the people I have talked to,they say they would get out of the relationship immediately.I tried to tell Jenny that he is serious but I do not know if she is naive or lying to me,she says there is nothing going on between them.Then I read an email from her ex boyfriend before me that said HEY,when did you say your next day off was? I need guidance here,everyone shakes their head when I tell them all of this and they agree that it is disrespectful even though Jenny has many guy friends and yes she is very attractive and every head turns when she is anywhere.Well,I have been staying at a hotel for the past 3 days and am leaving for a week to go out of town to give Jenny space.Tell me if I am blinded by my love for her and if I should stick to the course until I come back home.I just feel so angry by what I read and I know there is more.I am so torn but I can not allow myself to be disrespected in such a bad way.I need Jenny to change her ways and go back to the Lord.I had a co worker who is leaving town with me tell Jenny that he was taking me to a strip club,Jenny said hey,I'll give you some 1's and 5's.I just shook my head and left,I would never do something like that because that is wrong and disrespectful to her but she said she is not a jealous person and she would not care if I went to a strip club or had a girl text messaging me saying the same things Jake has said to her.I just do not get it.She tells me she loves me every day.Her and her mom said Jenny has some deep problems.I feel like I should send Jenny on her way but I have to enlist the help of people here.Please help me to see what I should do because I am miserable every day.My god what kind of twisted reality does this girl live in?

Maybe she hates you cause you dont write in paragraphs.

"Jenny needs to overcome her problem with not facing issues and bottling up her feelings and not talking." Make sure she works on that, My Ex was terrible at this and next thing you know, she leaves because of issues I never knew existed.

Don't think of it as "she saved text messages" think of it as "she didnt delete" Come on man, relax.

You need to relax or move on.

"my god what kind of twisted reality does this girl live in?"
    She lives in 22yr old reality, what do you expect?
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Agh, you had me until "I need Jenny to change her ways and go back to the Lord."
    Oh, and paragraphs are your friend.

Quote Originally Posted by TAVS
    Maybe she hates you cause you dont write in paragraphs.
    Ha! you beat me to it!

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd95
    Ha! you beat me to it!
    We rock! *Pats himself on the back*
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Quote Originally Posted by thejambler
    in the past week and 1/2 we have had sex 5 times or more,crazy.

I need Jenny to change her ways and go back to the Lord.
    Haha! Why did I find this amusing?

Anyway, she is too young to think about getting married.

Ok, that's long and could use some spacing. Anyways, I'm sure she's downplaying the whole Jake messaging thing. I would be concerned about that as well. I don't know that the email from her ex would be anything. That wasn't really much information, but wanting to know when her next day off was. Some girls aren't bothered by their guy going to a strip club, so I don't find that weird. You already know the answer to your problem here.

How long have y'all been together? I agree with shh!, she is too young to think about marriage.
    Last edited by Junsui; 30-09-05 at 10:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    Haha! Why did I find this amusing?

Anyway, she is too young to think about getting married.
    I know, didn't he say something about her wanting to stop having sex and wait till marriage and then he, I guess, proposed to her?

OK,sorry for not being concise.I went to nextel.com and was able to get a copy of all of her text messages,WOW! She has been playing me,saying that she was hanging with her gay friend Daniel,but I called Daniel and he has not saw her in 3 months! She met a guy at a card room we went to in Panama City,Fl on Saturday Sept 24th from Blakley,GA named James 229-308-1600,call this Jerk,he is an ass.Told me that my girl was shaved and that all he wanted was sex that he had a wife and a kid and that he knew Jenny was playing him because he had money.Jenny said she was going to a flea market with Daniel on Sunday at 11am.Now from her texts I can see that she drove to Valdosta,GA to meet with him to have sex.At the same time she was texting a guy Jake 972-333-9843 or 850-443-4835 who is the head of a contracting firm who subs for where we work and yes,he has a little money too.She is telling Jake how sorry she is that she wanted to come over for the sleepover but everything went bad that day! She went to Mobile,Al with Jake and was texting the guy in blakley,GA saying she was falling 4 him and that she wanted to move in with him,just days after she met him.Well,Jake actually had a girlfriend named Shiela and he was messing with Jenny out of town and in town in hotels.I faxed all the texts to Jake and Jake said thank you,I want no part of this Jerry Springer mess. Also,she was texting her ex boyfriend Chris and sleeping over at his house and telling him that it hurt her that she was willing to give him 100% of herself but that he was not again!!
    This is the sickest female I have ever encountered.I confronted her with all the texts and she said it was all a joke and that she never did anything and that I was misreading it all!!WOW! She then went to work and had me put in jail and charged with KIDNAPPING/FALSE IMPRISONMENT 2nd deg felony, and DOMESTIC BATTERY! I had a $15000 bond. Oh,did I mention that she had a boyfriend who's family owned a bowling center and she was sleeping with him and the #1 ranked bowler named Patrick Allen from ESPN who bowls for miller and is almost 40.Take a look at him on pba.com! Oh,and she is trying to get back up with him texting back and forth!! The sickest thing ever.I can post a copy of some of these texts,it is mind blowing.

Tone Guest
    I just called him - sounds like a nice guy!

Oh yeah - leave your girlfriend, get out of that mess.

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd95
    Agh, you had me until "I need Jenny to change her ways and go back to the Lord."
    Oh, and paragraphs are your friend.
    yep. my sentiments exactly. i hate it when people start dragging god into their affairs.
    Speak less. Say more.

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    I just called him - sounds like a nice guy!

Oh yeah - leave your girlfriend, get out of that mess.

ROFLMAO!!!
    Speak less. Say more.

that is too long and lumped together for even me.

but uh, yeah... what they said.

"I can post a copy of some of these texts, it is mind blowing."

Uh...thanks, but no thanks. I don't even want to know which trailer park she's from.
    Speak less. Say more.

Just back away slow.
    An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast