+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Labor Day Meet the Parents

Labor Day Meet the Parents

First things first i have finally graduated! Wahhoooooooooooooo. Surg Tech world here i go!!!! My parents are so proud.

2nd i have sunday and monday of of work which is sweet. My boss shut the office down on sunday just for me!

And woah this weekend i meet Dereks family. Tomorrow i rent a car and go to Sebring Florida, Derek has a beautiful home on lake josephine and i love it there its so peaceful and fun jet skis four wheelers. And not to be supersticious but my love horoscope predicted a berry berry romantic weekend!!!! I have to say that these past few days have been so shockingly romantic!!!! and umm sex hmmmmm yummmy neways im really excited and nervous at the same time first impresions are very important.

Oh and i more thing i found a roomate so i cant wait to move out of the house. Yippppppppppppppppie!!!!!!
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

Sounds good, good Luck with everything!

Tone Guest
    Congrats on finishing school.

Enjoy your weekend.

Sounds like things are going good for you. Have fun!

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Congrats on finishing school!! your a surg tech? As in surgical tech?
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

Congrats and good luck. You'll do great! You're a sweetie. You'll wow them for sure. Hope the weekend is romantic like your horoscope predicted.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    one thing that i've noticed about finishing college... well maybe a few things...

it does feel good to finally be done with everything, however i still haven't picked up my diploma yet. now that i am out of school i tried looking around for a few jobs, however, i am currently thinking of going back to school. maybe i just don't have enough schooling to get a decent paying job or whatevers, but there are so many choices that you are faced with. hrmm.... i need another drink.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Yeah im going back in January for hmmm i dunno what to do what to do, i'm thinking i want to go pre vet. education is definatley the way to go.

something i have noticed since i have been graduted is the time that i have available now and how to fill it? so i have been wrking alot i mean what else am i going to do.
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

Update:

so this weekend was awesome everything i could have imagines and more. I eneded up taking my own car which worked out great. My swetties parents were great, such carefree loving people and fun boy were they fun i mean there was even an uncle poopie pants long story. My first night was very romantic extrmeley romantic.

We ate drank ate drank and well drank some more. There isnt much to do in sebring florida but that.

I went on the jet skis and then i went by myself the lake is huge refreshing and i felt so free.

But it always sucks to leave i wish i could have stayed forever.

Felicidades, Azulita!

Sorry this is sorta late, but I've been busy with life changes myself...that makes 3 of us, that I can count so far: nomas, Frisbee, and you!

Good luck with everything and make sure you always come back here when you can.