+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Digital Cameras

Digital Cameras

Wanna' start uploading videos to YT, what's the best Digital cameras to buy? Ain't got bare bux to splash either, but don't want something too budget.

Any recommendations?

[url]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/KODAK-10MP-V1003-Blk-DIGITAL-VIDEO-CAMERA-12X-ZOOM_W0QQitemZ180205870569QQihZ008QQcategoryZ31388 QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem[/url]

[url]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Samsung-NV3-Digital-Camera_W0QQitemZ130188336124QQihZ003QQcategoryZ313 88QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem[/url]

[url]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/CASIO-Exilim-EX-V7-B-7-2MP-DIGITAL-CAMERA-28XZOOM-DOCK_W0QQitemZ170185650049QQihZ007QQcategoryZ31388 QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItemhttp://cgi.ebay.co.uk/CASIO-Exilim-EX-V7-B-7-2MP-DIGITAL-CAMERA-28XZOOM-DOCK_W0QQitemZ170185650049QQihZ007QQcategoryZ31388 QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem[/url]

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm pretty loyal to Canon. They make quality cameras. I think Canon usually has better lenses on their cameras than other companies. In other words they aren't cheap bastards like some other companies are that just up the megapixel count but it doesn't mean shit because you still have a crap lense

anachronistic Guest
    Canon is top notch. My former employer actually had a $20k Canon camera, and another $40k in lenses and equipment for it.

As far as a decent name brand, just go of the typical ones, if you don't want to spend a lot of money. I personally use a Kodak CD33, which was $100 when I went to buy it.

I can't think of what my old buddy uses for her photography... ironically, that's the one I was going to recommend. As far as quality of the digital camera, the higher the megapixel, the better the camera is... from a general view anyway. Other specifications that are important are the dimensions of the lens, and the optical zoom. Not sure if you know that or not, but just general information when you go to pick out a camera.

edit:

With your links, I'd go with the Kodak over the Samsung... and the 3rd link is down.
    Last edited by anachronistic; 15-01-08 at 02:07 PM.

I am surprise canon is not in the list. hehe.
    I am still using an old canon powershot A70 . Been using it for 4 to 5 years.
    Video recording using digi cam will eat up quite alot of of space. Make sure you had a big storage card.

Hope it helps.
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"

FYI, I love my Samsung. It isn't fancy by any means, but it was a great value.

The Olympus I use for work is really good, too, but cost about three times as much.
    Spammer Spanker

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    personally i'm a sony guy, but when it comes to cameras, canon is a renown brand. i've seen more people with canons when they want to take those high def pictures with the huge legs.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...