+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: X Files

X Files

I love this program, I brought serries 1 and 2 the other day and forget how good it was. What do you people think of it?

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i have never watched this series in my life.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Tone Guest
    HA!

Funny you mention this... just the other day... Monday I guess it was. I got done taking a shower (control yourself ladies!) and while cooking breakfast I was flippin through channels and saw Sci-Fi Channel was runnin like a marathon all day.. I ended up sitting down and watching 3 or 4 straight episodes...

I use to watch it all the time way back when it was on prime time television.. up until they took Mulder out and put in the T1000 guy from Terminator 2. I love it. I love it I love it I love it.

Makes me want to buy the first few seasons on DVD.

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    HA!

Funny you mention this... just the other day... Monday I guess it was. I got done taking a shower (control yourself ladies!) and while cooking breakfast I was flippin through channels and saw Sci-Fi Channel was runnin like a marathon all day.. I ended up sitting down and watching 3 or 4 straight episodes...

I use to watch it all the time way back when it was on prime time television.. up until they took Mulder out and put in the T1000 guy from Terminator 2. I love it. I love it I love it I love it.

Makes me want to buy the first few seasons on DVD.
    Deffo worth buying season one and two! I'm in the middle of season two at the mo. Whats your favourite episode? Mine has to be 'Tooms' and 'Squeeze'. But they're all Brilliant. I prefure the spooky stuff to the UFO stuff though.

Tone Guest
    There are SO many I don't remember... but one of my favorites was the inbred family episode. That junk was SO creepy when I first saw it when I was younger.. mostly because it's VERY possible to be true.

Dunno which season it's from, or if you saw it yet.. but it's great.

I also like the carnival episode.. I'm not sure which is "Tooms" and "Squeeze".. gimme a brief run-down.

There are SO many I don't remember... but one of my favorites was the inbred family episode. That junk was SO creepy when I first saw it when I was younger.. mostly because it's VERY possible to be true.

Dunno which season it's from, or if you saw it yet.. but it's great.

I also like the carnival episode.. I'm not sure which is "Tooms" and "Squeeze".. gimme a brief run-down.
    I watched that Carnival one lasy night, that guy with all the jig-saw puzzle tattoo all over his body! I thought it was funny when he ate that guys twin at the end. "It must have been something I ate" haha.

Yeah that inbred one is good too!

'Tooms' and 'Squeeze' are the ones where the guy steals human livers so he can live on for centuries, and can sqeeze through small gaps and stuff. He also makes coocoons covered in bile, haha.

Tone Guest
    OH!! Yeah that one! I remember - it was really creepy.

The very first episode of X-Files I ever saw scared the SHIT out of me.. it was one where an astronaut was out in space and the "black plague" (as we called it) got him.

I was in 6th grade, drawing a picture of Calvin Jones I had (running back for Nebraska) for art class, it was a really good picture too!

Damn man, I'm gonna have to go get them on DVD now.. I really did love this show.

OH!! Yeah that one! I remember - it was really creepy.

The very first episode of X-Files I ever saw scared the SHIT out of me.. it was one where an astronaut was out in space and the "black plague" (as we called it) got him.

I was in 6th grade, drawing a picture of Calvin Jones I had (running back for Nebraska) for art class, it was a really good picture too!

Damn man, I'm gonna have to go get them on DVD now.. I really did love this show.
    Haha good one! Season 1 is better than 2 I think, but they're both Great and have all the classic spooky episodes! They're not that expensive now either, well I know they're cheap here which is cool.

Yeah that space one is abit scary, I was watching some episodes in bed and got quite scared, haha!

Tone Guest
    How many seasons are there total? A lot huh? Like 8 or something?

Have you only seen the first two seasons?

How many seasons are there total? A lot huh? Like 8 or something?

Have you only seen the first two seasons?
    Yeah I think there are 8 seasons altogther. I think I've only seen the first 3 seasons; after the third one it gets abit borring IMO.

Have you seen the film? I thought it was ok, I think it was just like an extended episode hehe.

Tone Guest
    Yeah I went to the movie in theaters when it first came out.. which was 1998 I think. (memorable year for me)

Anyways, yeah I liked it - you're right it was just like an extended episode!

It's too bad you don't live closer, I'd invite you over.. so I could watch YOUR DVD's! ;D

i absolutely love x-files. it's one of my top 3 shows. i didn't like it so much toward the end cause moulder left. and then they hooked up moulder and skully in a way too cheesy of a way. before it had been good because there was some tension there but they would never blatantly be affectionate with each other in a physical way. but before all that i could not go without watching it.

Tone Guest
    Boss lady!!! Good to e-see you today!

But yes, X-Files is the shit. I also didn't watch it after Mulder left... but am still kinda curious to see it.

hey toni. it's good to see you too baby face.

as far as the newer x-files, they suck. it's better to remember the x-files like it was before all that happened.

Tone Guest
    Yeah, what was your favorite episode??

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast