+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: He's perfect...except I wish he were richer?

He's perfect...except I wish he were richer?

My current boyfriend is almost perfect. He's a handsome, caring, devoted, funny, and intelligent guy who loves me and takes care of me as if I were a princess. He cooks for me every day, fixes things for me, and does whatever he can to make me happy. He calls me every day and showers me with love and affection. He has said, on numerous occasions, that he wants to marry me and that he is saving up for a ring.

However, I can't help but secretly wish that he were richer. He has a college degree and a decent professional job, but I wish that he could have a more successful career and a higher income. I don't want a millionaire, but is it wrong for me to wish that he earned around 75K-100K instead of his current salary?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You are SO going to be raked through the coals...

good luck!

I know Vashti. That's why I cannot respond any further and cannot revisit this thread. Well, maybe I will for my own entertainment.
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

poor you

then he really would be perfect and the universe would implode from his awesomeness. Do you want that to happen?

You guys do realize that one of the main reasons why couples break up and why marriages end in divorce is due to financial problems, right?

Like I've said before, I don't want a millionaire, I just want financial stability. I don't want a flashy car or expensive jewelry. I want to have kids someday and I'd like for us to be able to afford to help them pursue their hobbies, to send them to college, etc... without having to fight and stress over money issues.

Any HELPFUL thoughts or suggestions instead of stupid comments like those above would be most welcome.

why don't you become richer? Then you won't have to worry about financial stability.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    what do you earn?
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

Quote Originally Posted by PinkChampage View Post
    You guys do realize that one of the main reasons why couples break up and why marriages end in divorce is due to financial problems, right?

Like I've said before, I don't want a millionaire, I just want financial stability. I don't want a flashy car or expensive jewelry. I want to have kids someday and I'd like for us to be able to afford to help them pursue their hobbies, to send them to college, etc... without having to fight and stress over money issues.

Any HELPFUL thoughts or suggestions instead of stupid comments like those above would be most welcome.
    What suggestions can we make? We understand...hug? Break up? Why don't you become financially independent?

I don't understand the purpose of your posting except to vent.
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

Quote Originally Posted by PinkChampage View Post

Why don't you find yourself a 200K a year job sugarpie? Hmm? WTF you want more? Bill Gates?

I'll rephrase that so it may stick in your dodo head: he seems to be doing a lot for you. What are YOU doing for him, besides complaining about his income? You want more money? Get a job princess.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

You shallow cow!!

ehem.....pinkchampagne/pinkchampage?

There are people who come here with genuine problems, then there is the whiners....ffs

pardon my anglais..*there are whiners....ffs

Quote Originally Posted by Bumble_bee View Post
    pardon my anglais..*there are whiners....ffs
    Je te pardonne.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Your a very greedy person

Stop expecting people to support you
    Relationships are never a threat, cause I'll Erase the history and act like we never met

--Joe Budden

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast