+ Follow This Topic

Thread: This is so weird.....

This is so weird.....

I don't know why, but last night I was talking to a friend of mine. And he told me a reason about why Jess dumped me. If I hadn't done one little thing, we'd still be together. I'd rather not say what it is though. But since I heard that, I've been so active and happy, and actually planned on calling her this morning to hang out. Has this happened to anyone before? I think that it should make me feel like a complete idiot. If I hadn't done one thing......but it doesn't. It makes me feel better. I don't get it. Please post your thoughts....

"Don't let your memories kill you"
    I express my emotion by shooting things....

There is one thing that if I hadnt have done me and my ex would have still been together. I dont really know how to feel about it. She changed once i said those 6 words, and i dont know if she wouldn't have change if i would have never said them.

But yes I know what your talking about. in my case, 6 ****ing words have changed my life forever. So far, from where I was when i said them I am worse off. But from 6 months ago, I am way hella better off.

So yeah - I have mixed feelings about my 6 words thing...

I think that any relationship that ends is over MANY feelings. I don't know how 6 words could have individually killed it unless it was "I will kill you very soon." or "I sorta slept with your mom." or something absoultely horrid like that.

Most guys/girls SAY that there was one thing you did wrong, but most likely, that was the best excuse from a culmination of feelings/events that brought them to that conclusion. I don't think anyone is THAT anal to break up for only ONE thing (save for murder/abuse/cheating) and be completlely unbiased towards everything else.
    Like if you're an asshole and call her fat and hit her and stuff. Then one day she trips and falls in public and you laugh at her. She goes "I can't believe you laughed at me when I got hurt! I'm done with you!" and breaks up with you. She SAYS that it's because you laughed at her, but what about all the crap that took place prior? It's just a story but remember to not take everything at face value with breakups.

Women say that there was ONE thing you did wrong, but realistically, there was many things they felt was wrong in the relationship when they decided to break. Most women will attempt to work through problems until many problems add up to something they can't deal with.
    3 out of 2 people have problems with fractions.

try "How about you become a stripper".

If I would have never said that she would have never became a stripper and then ultimately would have never changed her ways (i.e. gotten so heavily into drug usage - staretd hanging around the wrong type of people) and then she probably would have never left me - we were a perfect couple up until she became a stripper. THATS when all the problems araised.

I am not saying we would have been perfect forever and never parted. But the odds would have been in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyGalbreath
    "How about you become a stripper".
    ^^I was wondering what those six words were....

Quote Originally Posted by Bonovox40
    "I sorta slept with your mom".
    ^^But that's just fricken hilarious! lol

Oh, and also, realizing that that was your mistake though, did it make you feel better? Or has anyone else had the same problem but felt better after finding out?