+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Question About A Woman

Question About A Woman

Ok, so I know this woman who has been hurt so many times she hates men...absolutely loathes them. Can anyone tell me why she acts so damned promiscuous and flirts? I don't get it. She'll flirt and lead you on, and then when you make a move she backs away...and then makes her move. I think she's just nutty...how about you guys?

She's nutty. Although, her "game" is a result of her insecurity. The reason she got hurt by guys is because she is so insecure that she is driven more by a desire to receive affection than anything else. Subconsciously, she goes for relationships that she (deep down) knows won't go anywhere....he'll enjoy the milk for free and dump her ass. So, she lives out a self-fulling prophecy. She doesn't go for you because she knows (down deep) that you are legit. as a person and you will be the exception in her self-fulfilling prophecy...you'll force her to have self-worth, self-respect...those things are too hard for her because of her insecurity. So, she ultimately avoids a real relationship with you because she's trying to avoid a real relationship with herself.

do you analyze people?
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by CAM View Post
    She's nutty. Although, her "game" is a result of her insecurity. The reason she got hurt by guys is because she is so insecure that she is driven more by a desire to receive affection than anything else. Subconsciously, she goes for relationships that she (deep down) knows won't go anywhere....he'll enjoy the milk for free and dump her ass. So, she lives out a self-fulling prophecy. She doesn't go for you because she knows (down deep) that you are legit. as a person and you will be the exception in her self-fulfilling prophecy...you'll force her to have self-worth, self-respect...those things are too hard for her because of her insecurity. So, she ultimately avoids a real relationship with you because she's trying to avoid a real relationship with herself.
    You know something...that makes a whole lot of sense now that I look at it. I think she pushes me and tests me to see how far I'd go and if I'd actually enter into a relationship with her. She knows that I would never take advantage of her and that makes her a little arrogant in some respect. Maybe the hunted is becoming the hunter?

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    do you analyze people?
    Actually, yes. A very good guess, Mis. I'm actually paid to analyze people. I also analyze government policy. I have a doctorate and three other college degrees.

Pretty nifty, huh? Are u surprised or did you know it all along?

Quote Originally Posted by oldblue View Post
    You know something...that makes a whole lot of sense now that I look at it. I think she pushes me and tests me to see how far I'd go and if I'd actually enter into a relationship with her. She knows that I would never take advantage of her and that makes her a little arrogant in some respect. Maybe the hunted is becoming the hunter?
    Eh...no. She is testing you because she doesn't actually believe that you are good. She's had abusive relationships in the past, may even have been sexually abused. So, she's testing because in the past, had she tested with other guys, they would have either left her or beat her up. The more she tests you, the more she discovers that you aren't like the others...however, victims of abuse sometimes develop psychoses where they are more comfortable in an abusive relationship than in a normal relationship because they don't understand normalacy...it frightens them because it is unknown to them. She's troubled, probably very troubled. You couldn't possibly understand what she's going through--she probably needs professional counseling.

Actually, yes. A very good guess, Mis. I'm actually paid to analyze people. I also analyze government policy. I have a doctorate and three other college degrees.

i knew it all along, i just didn't care.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    i knew it all along, i just didn't care.
    You don't care, huh? You just loved me for being me...not for my mind. A strange reversal of fortune....

oldblue, watch yourself with this one. She's got more baggage than a tour bus, and she's clearly not the kind to keep her misery to herself.

Go ahead. Try to be the Prince. She'll sabotage you at every turn, ruin your life, and ultimately, piss and moan because you "abandoned" her when you couldn't stand it any more.

When someone has had bad experiences over and over and OVER again, you have to ask yourself what the common factor in all of these relationships has been. The answer: HER.

She loathes men. For God's sake, take the hint and go find someone who doesn't.
    Spammer Spanker

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

Miso's just not impressed, CAM, get over it. She knows lots of ppl with doctorates.

Giga's on the money, as usual. Another 'Hero Complex' guy, perhaps? If not, I recommend removing your pin and finding another, healthier specimen.
    Last edited by IndiReloaded; 20-07-07 at 09:38 AM.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I also analyze government policy. I have a doctorate and three other college degrees.
    Oh.

No wonder you're such a bother to talk to.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Oh.

No wonder you're such a bother to talk to.
    A bother? Do I offend? Hope not

What do you do? I'm curious.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I sleep, eat, shit, and post on this forum

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Miso's just not impressed, CAM, get over it. She knows lots of ppl with doctorates.
    Okay...you just pushed my button with a very stereotypical, unethical modern feminist put-down to a guy...just go-ahead and downgrade the man's accomplishment if it makes you feel superior. Ah, I realize that you could be a guy...but you still sound like a modern feminist (and Giga knows that I read the literature for years while in graduate school. Giga also knows I don't reject feminism out of hand...I just know when someone is misusing the message).

You know, generally, we don't do crap like that on LF forum, at least not in my experience with it.

Look, I'm havin my normal "back-and-forth" here with a cyber acquaintence...so don't take shit so seriously. I don't take myself overly seriously...but I also don't take unwarranted insults either.

Oh, "lots of ppl with doctorates...." blah, blah, blah.... I honestly could care less. Everyone I work with either has one or two doctorates and guess what...I'm not impressed with most of them.

Look, you don't know me from Adam or the cyber interchange that has occurred in the past...so, why interject yourself into things that are side-comments directed to a specific person? All you do is piss me off with crap like that.

Mis is someone who has been a good cyber companion on this forum and has either given me good advice or has just shot-the-shit with me at 11 pm while I've been tired after a days work and lonely and needed to chat on LF. We have a good interchange.

Your efforts to protect the Sisterhood are misplaced in this instance, but we certainly appreciate your efforts to protect the world.

If I know one thing about Mis and Giga...they take care of themselves; they don't need your help. And, I certainly don't need your "help" either.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Okay...you just pushed my button with a very stereotypical, unethical modern feminist put-down to a guy...just go-ahead and downgrade the man's accomplishment if it makes you feel superior. Ah, I realize that you could be a guy...but you still sound like a modern feminist (and Giga knows that I read the literature for years while in graduate school. Giga also knows I don't reject feminism out of hand...I just know when someone is misusing the message).

You know, generally, we don't do crap like that on LF forum, at least not in my experience with it.

Look, I'm havin my normal "back-and-forth" here with a cyber acquaintence...so don't take shit so seriously. I don't take myself overly seriously...but I also don't take unwarranted insults either.

Oh, "lots of ppl with doctorates...." blah, blah, blah.... I honestly could care less. Everyone I work with either has one or two doctorates and guess what...I'm not impressed with most of them.

Look, you don't know me from Adam or the cyber interchange that has occurred in the past...so, why interject yourself into things that are side-comments directed to a specific person? All you do is piss me off with crap like that.

Mis is someone who has been a good cyber companion on this forum and has either given me good advice or has just shot-the-shit with me at 11 pm while I've been tired after a days work and lonely and needed to chat on LF. We have a good interchange.

Your efforts to protect the Sisterhood are misplaced in this instance, but we certainly appreciate your efforts to protect the world.

If I know one thing about Mis and Giga...they take care of themselves; they don't need your help. And, I certainly don't need your "help" either.
    Wow, speaking of taking yourself waaay too seriously! Ha!

Nice try on the Pysch, BTW. I'm not interested either, CAM; you are so way off your mark on me its very funny. (feel free to PM either Miso or Giga for details since you know them so well)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast